Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

beyonce sia basement 😂😂😂 madonna 16 😂😂

Edited by gelato

  • Replies 42.7k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, gelato said:

beyonce sia basement 😂😂😂 madonna 16 😂😂

we truly need new members …

its the britney baby one more time sold 30m + monsters who still track poker face and just dance updates in 2026 makes those beyonce and sia and madonna's age jokes

talk about living in the past

no surprise they couldnt adapt the new generation of pop girls atm.

treacherous

3 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Strat's sorry the X girls are Jaaaaaaaded

Strat could've taken you PLAAAACES,
Strat's lonely now - and he HATES it
Strat's sorry the X girls are JADeeeeEEEd

What a voice!

The narrative she can't sing isn't sticking miss 'Britney' Stan @Vin siptea

Welcome Back, @Mr. Stratus .

Tumblr: Image

Don't be letting these [redacted]

get you banned or suspended.

Tumblr: Image

And I never said Miley Cyrus can't sing. I said her voice is unpleasant because she was a crackhead, and not in a cool way like Cokeli. Miley being a crackhead is also why Liam left. And now all she can do is a few performances a year, because her FRIED voice can't take it.

That's all.

Tumblr: Image

...Vin

the way MadonnaCataractNation residents showed up in droves on ATRL the moment M finally released a decent album

waiting-waiting-forever.gif

Edited by Rino

gawgaw spotify achievements

her first 3 singles from 2009

+

waiting-waiting-forever.gif

that one poor bruno collab from 2024

31 minutes ago, Rino said:

the way MadonnaCataractNation residents showed up in droves on ATRL the moment M finally released a decent album

waiting-waiting-forever.gif

When will Gaga's turn be?

zw3bykXwBCjwEGY0M8ymDfqdXVEpr_LfnjjNT7oy

Edited by Pepo

1 hour ago, Graves said:

And if I said it gets better with every listen

nusretpizza.thumb.gif.405302995e28323243

me eating tinashes album again and again

nusretpizza.thumb.gif.405302995e28323243

1 hour ago, gelato said:

beyonce sia basement 😂😂😂 madonna 16 😂😂

katy pus sy 😍😍 tate mcslop 😍😍

50 minutes ago, Vin said:

And now all she can do is a few performances a year, because her FRIED voice can't take it.

FRIED… hmm suspiciously like FIRED! deadbanana.

Anyway I wasn't banned Vin. We decided it was best for my neurodivergence to go on a short ATRL break. New meds. Introduction of 10 minute exercise breaks… it's done me the power of good. I am now an even bigger and loyal Stan of legend Billboardney heart

💋

No I was banned for being like a scratched record. I actually agree I was annoying bibliahh

But I take it as like a 'slapped into sense' moment

Edited by Mr. Stratus

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

FRIED… hmm suspiciously like FIRED! deadbanana.

Anyway I wasn't banned Vin. We decided it was best for my neurodivergence to go on a short ATRL break. New meds. Introduction of 10 minute exercise breaks… it's done me the power of good. I am now an even bigger and loyal Stan of legend Billboardney heart

💋

No I was banned for being like a scratched record. I actually agree u was annoying bibliahh

But I take it as like a 'slapped into sense' moment

welcome back sis meanwhile other girls in here are on their fifth dupe - your power can't be contained!

12 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

welcome back sis meanwhile other girls in here are on their fifth dupe - your power can't be contained!

Good to be back soldier. I might throw my toys out the pram, but I live and die by the sword - I've later learnt this is called having a 'sense of justice'. I think with me having the old 'tism' it's all part of it as they say.

💋

once I spotted Xtinctery I simply couldn't stop calling it out. What people don't know is that I' saw many young vulnerable liddos that became victims of the Xtinct grooming - the radicalisation of our base as it were. I just found out unjust and I felt angry and used and had to vent eli

stream the current #1 album - her third across three decades 'Bass Persuades'

THE KIDS DONT WANNADANCE

STRATS HAVING VISIONS OF WHITE

jonny2

Omg 'Snow' is also so underrated @wish

Edited by Mr. Stratus

#Pepo from ATRL Gifs#Pepo from ATRL Gifs#Pepo from ATRL Gifs

Oh, ATRL Avatars are SO back.

@Pepo @Rino @Nico Robin

Tumblr: Image

Let me post this in ATRLHQ, too.

...Vin

Edited by Vin

find the Addison Rae hater:

👩🏻👩🏼👩🏽👩🏾👩🏿👩🏻👩🏼👩🏽👩🏾👩🏿

👨🏻👨🏼👨🏽👨🏾👨🏿👨🏻👨🏼👨🏽👨🏾👨🏿

👧🏻👧🏼👧🏽👧🏾👧🏿👧🏻👧🏼👧🏽👧🏾👧🏿

👦🏻👦🏼👦🏽👦🏾👦🏿👦🏻👦🏼👦🏽👦🏾👦🏿

can't find them?

that's because they live among us, looking like normal people. the only real difference is they're going to hell.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.