Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Teenage Dream's and The Fame's Top10s are REAL & ORGANIC. Taydolf can't relate

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

u wish ur favs was this gorgeous

i love myself for stanning her

51 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

this but in reverse [2]

zSqPwu.gif

Ahh yes I saw you talking about me one day - it's okay I forgive you. hug

I may have gotten over stimulated and done too much, I must've been annoying it takes a lot of creativity to Stan people on this website who haven't charted in years and I didn't respect that. Time for a clean slate heart

ahem

4 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I may have gotten over stimulated and done too much, I must've been annoying

True!

1 hour ago, California said:

I tried hating Melatonin but the last minute saves it and the title track is quite lovely. The rest is just vibes

bFPXkyt.gif

You knew to acclaim the title track

Strat's sorry the X girls are Jaaaaaaaded

Strat could've taken you PLAAAACES,
Strat's lonely now - and he HATES it
Strat's sorry the X girls are JADeeeeEEEd

What a voice!

The narrative she can't sing isn't sticking miss 'Britney' Stan @Vin siptea

Edited by Mr. Stratus

this video made me so happy

in a world of talentless lazy boring pop stars we have tate who's insanely good performer that constantly touring the world!

carly rae jepsen makes music for the likes of selena gomez stan ronniesus and zara larsson stan harry

15 minutes ago, gelato said:

carly rae jepsen makes music for the likes of selena gomez stan ronniesus and zara larsson stan harry

Cheryl Cole >>>

Met My Match >>>

7 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

I remember this pulling a BTS with -2M Update lmfao

The way she's so massive in YOUTUBE back then that even her FLOPS are pulling at least 500M Views vs today when she's struggling to cross 30M for a lead single. Oh how the mighty have fallen

YouTube in general has fallen massively as a platform, it's not unique to Katy,

Doing 10M today is like doing 100M at its peak.

If TOTGA ends up in top ten solo female songs on Spotify on 2026…. jonny5

The European shows this summer have really kept its momentum and The Ones That Got The Plays afloat. it could very well cross 200k in the UK alone by years end.duca

Edited by 2AM

Hi @2AM

You've kept yourself out of trouble lately. Could do with taking your lead heart

Carly's new album is a drag but this is a pop masterpiece heart2

1 hour ago, gelato said:

carly rae jepsen makes music for the likes of selena gomez stan ronniesus and zara larsson stan harry

carly is garbage yes.

Miss Perry received 473,345,537 streams in September on Spotify.

But I thought she was over? confused

4 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

Good morning syg

And if I said it gets better with every listen

nusretpizza.thumb.gif.405302995e28323243

2 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Strat's sorry the X girls are Jaaaaaaaded

Strat could've taken you PLAAAACES,
Strat's lonely now - and he HATES it
Strat's sorry the X girls are JADeeeeEEEd

What a voice!

The narrative she can't sing isn't sticking miss 'Britney' Stan @Vin siptea

my fav song from her

13 minutes ago, Radical Pessimism said:

Is this why she did it?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.