Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Fadlivia Bean and Sifunnel Spiral being popular. Mass psychosis I tell you. chick3

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Pikachoo said:

giphy.gif

Chorus could be better but the verses /pre-chorus & the bridge are great so I can let it slide!

Edited by Escape

6 minutes ago, Escape said:

Chorus could be better but the verses /pre-chorus & the bridge are great so I can let it slide!

what? the chorus is the best part of the song!

giphy.gif

Just now, Pikachoo said:

what? the chorus is the best part of the song!

giphy.gif

i disagree but who cares as long as we're bopping?

giphy.gif

Just now, Escape said:

They are more than just From Paris To Berlin

giphy.gif

The thinking man's From Paris to Berlin

giphy.gif

I guess we'll never know the truth about anythingsad

I wish the gays in her circle would tell her to fix these eyebrows

In the middle of your week

When you've got your head down

I hope you think of me

And how I moved it around

Wrote a thousand poems today

Still, I got nothing to say

Except I'll never forget all it took

FnWxzArXkAAhZS6?format=jpg&name=360x360

It's hard to say forever love

Forever is so far away

FnWxzArXkAAhZS6?format=jpg&name=360x360

It's hard to say for we love forever is sooo far away

FnWxzArXkAAhZS6?format=jpg&name=360x360

xxxxx 1000

**a 87 piece orchestra kicks in**

FnWxzArXkAAhZS6?format=jpg&name=360x360

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

I wish the gays in her circle would tell her to fix these eyebrows

6659993bd882bc3d78fe9751_aretha-franklin

3 hours ago, BjorkIsMyMom said:

Fadlivia Bean and Sifunnel Spiral being popular. Mass psychosis I tell you. chick3

The only Olivia that matters is the GUTS songstress

tenor.gif

The Sensual World, if wasn't for whatever technologies they used for recording and mixing which caused the audio quality to be so compressed, thin and muffled, may have challenge THE DREAMING as Kate Bushes' best album.

Every song is top-notch, but I'm sooo bothered by the muffled sounds ughhhhh

The album contains some of her bestest of the bestest vocals yet you can barely hear them with the horrible sound quality! These songs will literally go from great to Superb superb with warmer sound quality

Edited by Kh-Loud

Hasbeyn really has the most aggressive media propaganda because what you mean that Katy Perry of all people outsell her in 2025 deadbanana4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.