Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41.8k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Kesha is more respected by critics and the general public than Katy Prairie will ever be. You have to be really insecure to bring up Kesha into anything lmao she really did a number to y'all's psyche hihi. What a queen.

Uh yeah no loll anyways…

16 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

He was kind of the Taymu of his time

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

this tea.

the fact joni mitchell already clocked his tea on him being inauthentic years ago.

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

5 minutes ago, 2AM said:

Uh yeah no loll anyways…

Naur it's true

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4yQyFiTl7DlhdBUnbUJj

Anyways

Sam Smith is a chop ho!

We need new Jhené Aiko music. Princess of R&B period. Ended Summer Walker. etc. etc.

AOTY nominations:

Katy Perry & Jhené Aiko - 1

Pjörk - 0

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

AOTY nominations:

Jhené Aiko - 1

It being an album with a H.E.R collab too

1 minute ago, conatus said:

It being an album with a H.E.R collab too

The way Jon Batiste became the male H.E.R. and she disappeared forever... someone needs to investigate like

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The way Jon Batiste became the male H.E.R. and she disappeared forever... someone needs to investigate like

That would run the risk of her coming back so I think we're good actually. Case CLOSED!

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

Just now, Eeveelution said:

Jhene Aiko

tenor.gif

That tweet that was like "she makes music for people who run an incense and crystals business on Instagram" was truly damning I fear

tenor.gif

Just now, conatus said:

That tweet that was like "she makes music for people who run an incense and crystals business on Instagram" was truly damning I fear

tenor.gif

"he really sleep" serving "she's meditating guys. she's died"

But now you're standing just an inch from my face
And your drop of crazy is all I can taste
But what you don't know is I came outta the dark
I know exactly how to shake you, to shake you up


hourlycass-hourlycas.gif

Edited by Curaga

11 minutes ago, conatus said:

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

I had to Google it bc I didn't get it suburban

Nonce, a slang term chiefly used in Britain for alleged or convicted sex offenders, especially ones involving children

I-

IMG_0171.thumb.jpeg.dc6c0bac72a7add31d94

5 minutes ago, Curaga said:

But now you're standing just an inch from my face
And your drop of crazy is all I can taste
But what you don't know is I came outta the dark
I know exactly how to shake you, to shake you up


hourlycass-hourlycas.gif

Her faceless dance-pop era was kind of fab

hourlycass-hourlycas.gif

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.