Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

this song ending abruptly because she got hit by a bus

tylercarey-latto.gif

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

this song ending abruptly because she got hit by a bus

tylercarey-latto.gif

I genuinely think the reason I can't warm to this album as much as her others is because of the horrible art direction. 500 yen budget for a photoshoot.

tylercarey-latto.gif

the way they were pregnant with Perfume here

14 minutes ago, Graves said:

I genuinely think the reason I can't warm to this album as much as her others is because of the horrible art direction. 500 yen budget for a photoshoot.

tylercarey-latto.gif

Hikki kind of giving the Roll for Pizza TikToker that era.

tylercarey-latto.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Hikki kind of giving the Roll for Pizza TikToker that era.

tylercarey-latto.gif

nnnn, idk how anybody was surprised that she came out non-binary. She spent all of 2008 looking like a schoolboy.

tylercarey-latto.gif

14 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

the way they were pregnant with Perfume here

is that Myldrèd in the thumbnail

tylercarey-latto.gif

36 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

mariah-carey-crying.gif

His first two albums + Vita Nuova EPs are so underrated... pop perfection

mariah-carey-crying.gif

2 minutes ago, playboi said:

His first two albums + Vita Nuova EPs are so underrated... pop perfection

mariah-carey-crying.gif

this remix ate the original up I fear

mariah-carey-crying.gif

23 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

I swear Nakata was putting crack in his songs

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Unironically the greatest musician of all time. More 11/10s than Teymu's latest war crime has variants

mariah-carey-crying.gif

7 minutes ago, California said:

the way she didn't even peak with the debut

mariah-carey-crying.gif

The ample array of smashes Mylgod had at her disposal. I bet she'd have never given them away if she knew she'd be releasing **** like Monkey Merde the following decade

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Just now, Mezzanine said:

I bet she'd have never given them away if she knew she'd be releasing **** like Monkey Merde the following decade

mariah-carey-crying.gif

and if I said À l'ombre is a late career highlight

mariah-carey-crying.gif

1 minute ago, California said:

and if I said À l'ombre is a late career highlight

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Not when those fart synths take you out of the song from the moment you press play on it

mariah-carey-crying.gif

1 minute ago, Mezzanine said:

Not when those fart synths take you out of the song from the moment you press play on it

mariah-carey-crying.gif

I mean, at least it's not Be Me/Du Temps.

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Just now, California said:

I mean, at least it's not Be Me/Du Temps.

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Couldn't tell you how either of those go but I take your word for it

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Just now, Mezzanine said:

Couldn't tell you how either of those go but I take your word for it

mariah-carey-crying.gif

fake fan Du Temps was the intro for the 2023 tour

for some reason

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Just now, secretgarden said:

Myldèw Frogeater selling all her listenable music to this thing.

the way she lowkey became the French Fergie

tylercarey-latto.gif

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.