Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

trying to figure out who the joni mitchell of our generation is but I can't think of anyone

mariah-carey-crying.gif

The legend who wrote this. Better than anything on Life of a Mayo Girl

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Edited by AriGlinda

  • Replies 41.6k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

trying to figure out who the joni mitchell of our generation is but I can't think of anyone

mariah-carey-crying.gif

I fear it's SZA

her pen is truly unmatched

mariah-carey-crying.gif

25 minutes ago, AriGlinda said:

The legend who wrote this. Better than anything on Life of a Mayo Girl

mariah-carey-crying.gif

when are we going to start being serious about eternal sunshine

it's the chicken and rice yall claim showgirl is

mariah-carey-crying.gif

The way I know the Madonna album is gonna be bad and she will be lashed on here. Should she give it up already?

tylercarey-latto.gif

3 minutes ago, BjorkIsMyMom said:

The way I know the Madonna album is gonna be bad and she will be lashed on here. Should she give it up already?

tylercarey-latto.gif

the way they were in their thread talking about how she's bigger than harry styles and she would never move her release date for him

never beating the grandma allegations

tylercarey-latto.gif

1 minute ago, Kern said:

I hate that I have to end Mitski alone

her lesbian school bus driver music will go back to the Khia asylum after her brief stint as a one hit wonder.

she peaked with this:

Anitta's discography is so funny because she tried every single genre at this point and still flopped at every single one

back to the street corner for her

tylercarey-latto.gif

1 hour ago, AriGlinda said:

The legend who wrote this. Better than anything on Life of a Mayo Girl

mariah-carey-crying.gif

They also switched races at some point in their careers so you may be right

7 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Anitta's discography is so funny because she tried every single genre at this point and still flopped at every single one

back to the street corner for her

tylercarey-latto.gif

Her most embarrassing was when she tried to do rock music skull

Just throwing anything hoping it will stick

Ugh this classic. Ended methney. hard Candy aged better than Blackout

6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

trying to figure out who the joni mitchell of our generation is

It needs to be someone just as talentless and evil. Therefore, it's Raye.

tylercarey-latto.gif

Wowww I just listened to TORI ANOS FROM THE CHOIRGURL HOTEL for the first time ever high and I'm just wooooooowwwwww in aweee…. I tried her other albums before but just couldn't get into her because I'm more of a string and bass gay than piano. However, this album is just sooooooooo sonically explosive woo. There was just something in the air in the year of 1998 cuz soooo many of the greatest albums of all time were birthed that year - sooo many ******* were in their creative peaks!!!

Edited by Kh-Loud

21 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Wowww I just listened to TORI ANOS FROM THE CHOIRGURL HOTEL for the first time ever high and I'm just wooooooowwwwww in aweee…. I tried her other albums before but just couldn't get into her because I'm more of a string and bass gay than piano. However, this album is just sooooooooo sonically explosive woo. There was just something in the air in the year of 1998 cuz soooo many of the greatest albums of all time were birthed that year - sooo many ******* were in their creative peaks!!!

Her best album. She was so hungry

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, California said:

Her best album. She was so hungry

tenor.gif

I love arty albums that are still so commercially easy to digest, yet also captivating, engaging, interesting and catchy to listen to. She nailed it soooo hard

***I have been trying to paste the ******* image here all night and I couldn't **** this site and my dumbass and I'm a software developer hehee***

Edited by Kh-Loud

Why does his voice sound like an auditory dildo penetrating my earlobes sending sound waves down my butt crack causing such tickles and I don't even bottom often - sooo very sexy father aww

BASIC RIVARY could never

Edited by Kh-Loud

Just now, Kh-Loud said:

an auditory dildo penetrating my earlobes sending sound weaves down my butt crack causing suck tickles and I don't even bottom often

nene-shocked.gif

i borrow a katy perry vinyl from you and promise that ill return it

i sell it for 10 dollars.

katy perry is tanking so obviously the price will go down.

now the vinyl is 3 dollars. i buy it back.

i make a 7 dollars profit (10-3)

i return the vinyl to you

4 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

Anitta's discography is so funny because she tried every single genre at this point and still flopped at every single one

back to the street corner for her

tylercarey-latto.gif

She thought being a pathetic surrogate for The Weeknd was going to finally make her crossover dancehall

2 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

Act III lead single

This song is GOOD. I'm surprised she recorded something like this for Sasha Fierce.

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.