Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

So sad how Ravyn Lenae is probably gonna remain an OHW, Genius deserved to smash too

mariah-carey-crying.gif

This hymn will have its Running Up That Hill moment in 2050

mariah-carey-crying.gif

  • Replies 41.7k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 hours ago, 2AM said:

my fave when she's releasing good music?

?????????????????

giphy.thumb.gif.01a894634aa177d7f033e77b

I know I'm biased but omg a literal rat jumping around the corner looking for a food

34 minutes ago, howboutdat said:

SYG cleanse

'Cleanse' meaning using copious amounts of bleach and succumbing to the toxic fumes

2 hours ago, 2AM said:

.Guess a lot of ATRL really thought she was a flash in the pan ala Kesha.

Kesha is more respected by critics and the general public than Katy Prairie will ever be. You have to be really insecure to bring up Kesha into anything lmao she really did a number to y'all's psyche hihi. What a queen.

1 hour ago, howboutdat said:

giphy.thumb.gif.01a894634aa177d7f033e77b

I know I'm biased but omg a literal rat jumping around the corner looking for a food

You're very jealous

giphy.thumb.gif.01a894634aa177d7f033e77b

We can't drag users now, right? I'm kinda afraid to tag Rian but I ain't no ***** I am anti authority

solis.thumb.gif.abdf9bbe0b71bc7e9f73e835

11 minutes ago, howboutdat said:

We can't drag users now, right? I'm kinda afraid to tag Rian but I ain't no ***** I am anti authority

solis.thumb.gif.abdf9bbe0b71bc7e9f73e835

I fear we can't do it anymore, but you can always artistically call them out by posting some lyrics and their avi

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

A real gay ARTISTeeEeE though his last album is kinda a flop in term of QualaAatea

Just now, Kh-Loud said:

A real gay ARTISTeeEeE though his last album is kinda a flop in term of QualaAatea

Never could quite get into him. Too Bright album was alright and No Shape had some good songs.

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Kesha is more respected by critics and the general public than Katy Prairie will ever be. You have to be really insecure to bring up Kesha into anything lmao she really did a number to y'all's psyche hihi. What a queen.

Teenage Dream is more acclaimed than any Kesha song. You guys are mad that Katy managed to have her cake and eat it too in 2008-2012. Kesha was always the pissy drunk version of Katy, who was THE popstar back then. Her peak catalog aged surprisingly great meanwhile Kesha's biggest hit is overshadowed by a whole Goddamn social media app.

Edited by slowednreverb

3 hours ago, Florence Belch said:

"You just don't get it, she's breaking the fourth wall in this album"

B*tch ahh

This some reverse warholian bullsh*t ahhhh ahh

2 minutes ago, Escape said:

Never could quite get into him. Too Bright album was alright and No Shape had some good songs.

I mean I'm not his biggest fan, but I think he has a pretty solid discography. His last album has some very very great songs.

I personally think his best album is UGLY SEASON which is mostly instrumental but also his most ambitious and experimental!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.