Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 hours ago, Rascal said:

Don't you get tired

Of what? Stanning and promoting my fave when she's releasing good music?

No, no I don't get tired. celestial

33 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

GodGa with 2 entries, i know why OGHs are MAD

TD probably just outside this list, if anything goes viral in her discography this year I want it to be Prism or Witness.

Kinda need a new rap girlie to surpass Minaj because of her problematic ass but I'm afraid Doja just don't give a **** anymore so idk.

She may remain the best selling female rap artist, it'll be interesting to see her debut numbers next time around after everything that has happened.

clack

59 minutes ago, 2AM said:

TD probably just outside this list, if anything goes viral in her discography this year I want it to be Prism or Witness.

Top25 foshu, 57M Streams so far

3 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

MAGA won so hard with this

rip

Trumps AmeriKKKa

Edited by Badger

Is it true that T!t moved more albums units last year than HasBeyn suburban

Edited by FailSafe

Somebody said that The Reich of an Austrian Gal is one of the best 2025 albums and I don't know how to react

Gk0pztuWIAABT1n.jpg

Edited by Florence Belch

38 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Somebody said that The Reich of an Austrian Gal is one of the best 2025 albums and I don't know how to react

Gk0pztuWIAABT1n.jpg

which football avi was it

Gk0pztuWIAABT1n.jpg

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

Is it true that T!t moved more albums units last year than HasBeyn suburban

The Kats have been saying for years (with receipts) that Katy's back catalogue sells very wel.

Guess a lot of ATRL really thought she was a flash in the pan ala Kesha.

25 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

which football avi was it

Gk0pztuWIAABT1n.jpg

Unfortunately it was on real life, but he actually loves football, so I fear I might have encountered one of them and that's even worse

Gk0pztuWIAABT1n.jpg

"You just don't get it, she's breaking the fourth wall in this album"

This is the last time I go out with my bf's university friends, I was on the edge of skulldragging these phags so much omfg

Gk0pztuWIAABT1n.jpg

8 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Unfortunately it was on real life, but he actually loves football, so I fear I might have encountered one of them and that's even worse

Gk0pztuWIAABT1n.jpg

I hope you praised it right back and agreed with them, for your own sake.

north-korea-propaganda.gif

Just now, conatus said:

I hope you praised it right back and agreed with them, for your own sake.

north-korea-propaganda.gif

I was free from the North KoreATRL's prison chains in that moment, so I did let some nasty comments get out of my mouth, forgive me Supreme Taylord

Gk0pztuWIAABT1n.jpg

Edited by Florence Belch

Just now, Florence Belch said:

I was free from the North KoreATRL's prison chains in that moment, so I did let some nasty comments go out from my mouth, forgive me Taylord

Gk0pztuWIAABT1n.jpg

Too late.

We shall all gather in Rungrado 13th of December Stadium to witness your penance and punishment this evening.

Long live the brave, noble, and venerable 테일러 스위프트!

north-korea-propaganda.gif

Just now, Toxic Love said:

So sad how Ravyn Lenae is probably gonna remain an OHW, Genius deserved to smash too

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Candy went 10x platinum in my house at least

mariah-carey-crying.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Too late.

We shall all gather in Rungrado 13th of December Stadium to witness your penance and punishment this evening.

Long live the brave, noble, and venerable 테일러 스위프트!

north-korea-propaganda.gif

May countless variants get myself into debt for the absolutely deplorable comments I publicly left on our beloved 테일러 스위프트!

Thank you for showing me the way of forgiveness my fellow comrade, let The Splendid Life of Kim Jong-Un shine your day!

north-korea-propaganda.gif

Just watched the Euphoria trailer and I seriously thought the tail on Sydney Sweeney was a turd at first. I can't be the only one. xtinass

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.