Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

Not someone writing a 6 paragraph essay over stanning Avril f*cking Lavigne. There's really a whole different world out there

mariah-carey-crying.gif

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Alizoo was always nothing more than a pretty face to sell catchy trendy teen pop written by a retiree veteran. But it all fizzled out quickly so it turned out being a failed experiment

Imagine writing two whole albums for someone and this is how they repay you

mariah-carey-crying.gif

trying to figure out who the joni mitchell of our generation is but I can't think of anyone

mariah-carey-crying.gif

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

trying to figure out who the joni mitchell of our generation is but I can't think of anyone

mariah-carey-crying.gif

mariah-carey-crying.gif

16 minutes ago, Mezzanine said:

Imagine writing two whole albums for someone and this is how they repay you

mariah-carey-crying.gif

the nod to Maman a tort... let her cook

mariah-carey-crying.gif

2 minutes ago, California said:

the nod to Maman a tort... let her cook

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Me looking at the album credits and seeing Zazie all over them

mariah-carey-crying.gif

7 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

I just got reminded this existed

mariah-carey-crying.gif<

The final note at the end. Those nodules got ha

mariah-carey-crying.gif

46 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

trying to figure out who the joni mitchell of our generation is but I can't think of anyone

mariah-carey-crying.gif

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

trying to figure out who the joni mitchell of our generation is but I can't think of anyone

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Taylor Swift

mariah-carey-crying.gif

cf19129b2721da8b1586559250e13dcf

Uglee AND talentless, jfc. Fetal alcohol syndrome and racism is a terrible combo!

16 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

What you order online:

cf19129b2721da8b1586559250e13dcf

What comes in the mail:

G-kPzINXAAAN4qj?format=jpg&name=large

Me when I win the wow that's better than I expected lottery

16 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Me when I win the wow that's better than I expected lottery

Iggy Queen of Rap

49 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

All the OCHs are

The way this solo Drake song is the 2nd most streamed song from her album

mariah-carey-crying.gif

3 hours ago, Mezzanine said:

Not someone writing a 6 paragraph essay over stanning Avril f*cking Lavigne. There's really a whole different world out there

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Don't treat that iconic user like that on my watch bam

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

trying to figure out who the joni mitchell of our generation is but I can't think of anyone

mariah-carey-crying.gif

1 hour ago, Toxic Love said:

The way this solo Drake song is the 2nd most streamed song from her album

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Drake's payola knows no bound. Artsy artists like Godmila don't have such luxury

2 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

The way this solo Drake song is the 2nd most streamed song from her album

mariah-carey-crying.gif

The setup lmaoooooo

Canonically correct only acceptable SYG cleanse

I took a look at The Lounge andโ€ฆ what the actual **** is going on over there my goodness

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.