Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

tumblr_a7120f2046776e893de749b4887db1bf_

The way this post is going to age like fine wine. Oh, Vin—the No$tradamus that you are. When Harry Styles' new album drops and it's literally him cosplaying with a new genre. The male Miley Cyrus is the perfect descriptor. Harry has ZERO authenticity as a musical act.

...Vin

  • Replies 41.8k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It would only take Faggry Styles to make an album title sound so obnoxious. Thankfully Disco has been OUT-OUT for a while so I really hope it flops

Edited by Mezzanine

4 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

Her faceless dance-pop era was kind of fab

hourlycass-hourlycas.gif

We love dance-pop with a great vocalist clap3

1 minute ago, Mezzanine said:

It would only take Faggry Styles to make an album title sound so obnoxious. Thankfully Disco has been OUT-OUT for a while so I really hope it flops

Sometimes I think Flipsen Boone is awful, but I guess he's better than Harry Styles Cyrus if you're forcing me to choose.

tumblr-81e46402a6d601988e4c7ae92977de12-

...Vin

Just now, California said:

who's next? Bridge Phobia?

Mezzanine

I don't know how she can top Harrold but I trust she will somehow

Mezzanine

3 minutes ago, taylorthelord said:

we all need to join forces and get harry styles cancelled

Do you have an umbrella?

perfectblue.thumb.gif.d04f31f29348a9715d

...Vin

On 1/13/2026 at 7:52 AM, Kern said:

Check her Salvation EP! Sugar Water Cyanide is a bop

Oh, wow.

Guess I stan Rebecca Black, unironically, I fear.

Hit, Hit

POP it, POP it, POP it, POP it, POP it

RIDE

Holli-Would-1.gif

...Vin

10 minutes ago, Vin said:

Oh, wow.

Guess I stan Rebecca Black, unironically, I fear.

Hit, Hit

POP it, POP it, POP it, POP it, POP it

RIDE

Holli-Would-1.gif

...Vin

Every song on Salvation is great; you better stan!

Holli-Would-1.gif

1 hour ago, Mezzanine said:

It would only take Faggry Styles to make an album title sound so obnoxious. Thankfully Disco has been OUT-OUT for a while so I really hope it flops

I'm not surprised coming from the same dude who said this

There's something buried in your eyes
Draws me in and I can't hide
I'm clocking in today, I'm on one
I came in hard, I hope you don't run
I tell him all about it but even I would doubt it
They never seen the things that you do

bjork-dancing.gif

3 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Every song on Salvation is great; you better stan!

Holli-Would-1.gif

Literally listening to the "Salvation" EP right now.

Holli-Would-1.gif

WHY was ATRL talking about Faddison when we all could have been talking about Rebecca Black. Upset that I'm just finding out the "Salvation" EP now. North KoreATRL kept shoving Faddison and Tate Mc2006 payola down our throats and suppressing the TRUTH: Rebecca Black is iconic.

TRUST

Ooo-La-La

Get me goin'

Like Ga-Ga-Ga

Holli-Would-1.gif

...Vin

The way Harry's gonna destroy Beyonce at the Grammys using the same genre as her losing album in 2023bibliahh

Joni might have her loser moments, but these lyrics are next level. She's truly what Taydolf thinks she is

Your body's a death trap, precious like a teardrop
All angels are patient, dancing like you're teasing me
You're just too amazing, yeh (drip, drip, drip)
I had to let you go

suburbannature

9 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

The way Harry's gonna destroy Beyonce at the Grammys using the same genre as her losing album in 2023bibliahh

Harry Cyrus is not touching another Grammy.

Holli-Would-1.gif

...Vin

Jack Antonoff in the background rip

He and Taylor are really done with each other

22 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Joni might have her loser moments, but these lyrics are next level. She's truly what Taydolf thinks she is

not old furry

39f6aaf17f8e99dc5665d67095089c9df95cbb07

13 minutes ago, illia said:

Jack Antonoff in the background rip

He and Taylor are really done with each other

her interacting with this song is amazing i hope she releases it jonnycat

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.