Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

A real gay ARTISTeeEeE though his last album is kinda a flop in term of QualaAatea

When you remove the fact that he's gay, does his art stand alone? I completely tune out any time I hear one of his songs which is very rare.

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

I mean I'm not his biggest fan, but I think he has a pretty solid discography. His last album has some very very great songs.

I personally think his best album is UGLY SEASON which is mostly instrumental but also his most ambitious and experimental!

I've yet to listen to this one actually.

6 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Teenage Dream is more acclaimed than any Kesha song. You guys are mad that Katy managed to have her cake and eat it too in 2008-2012. Kesha was always the pissy drunk version of Katy, who was THE popstar back then. Her peak catalog aged surprisingly great meanwhile Kesha's biggest hit is overshadowed by a whole Goddamn social media app.

The funny thing is that literally everyone knows this. Its like common sense. Only people on atrl pretend otherwise (because they have personal vendettas against katy for whatever reason).

Like Teenage Dream is a classic. And saying Kesha is more acclaimed is also not entirely true. Where is Kesha's general field Grammy nod? Katy got nominated for AOTY, ROTY & SOTY in seperate years. Kesha never had this.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

B*tch ahh

This some reverse warholian bullsh*t ahhhh ahh

For a moment I thought he was joking and was ready to pull some WW2-themed TS album titles to kii, but then I realized he was dead serious and I was Speechless.mp3 skull

ATRL may be an asylum, but out there there's even worse

avi-atrl.thumb.gif.056922a8588da67021bb8

3 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

When you remove the fact that he's gay, does his art stand alone? I completely tune out any time I hear one of his songs which is very rare.

Dead not sure how to answer that…. I don't listen to a black woman because she's black, nor a white straight woman because of such. I think I can argue the same for him.

if I choose listen ti support just any gay then I would be posting that YouTuber Zac Campbell's or Fatass Santana's music in here if it was the other way around!! snowflake

17 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

A real gay ARTISTeeEeE though his last album is kinda a flop in term of QualaAatea

So what do you do when somebody you're so devoted to
Suddenly just stops loving you and it seems they haven't got a clue
Of the pain that rejection is putting you through?
Do you cling to your pride and sing "I Will Survive?"
Do you lash out and say "How dare you leave this way?"
Do you hold on in vain as they just slip away?

FnWxzArXkAAhZS6?format=jpg&name=360x360

Well I guess I'm trying to be nonchalant about it
And I'm going to extremes to prove I'm fine without you
But in reality I'm slowly losing my mind
Underneath the guise of a smile gradually I'm dying inside

FnWxzArXkAAhZS6?format=jpg&name=360x360
Friends ask me how I feel
And I lie convincingly
'Cause I don't wanna reveal the fact that I'm suffering
So I wear my disguise 'til I go home at night
Then turn down all the lights and then I break down and cry

FnWxzArXkAAhZS6?format=jpg&name=360x360

13 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Teenage Dream is more acclaimed than any Kesha song.

1.) I don't give a damn bc I like Katy Perry

2.) how long ago was TD released?

3.) Kesha still releases acclaimed, body of work albums. She's talented as ****. Kiii y'all can stay pressed. Stop bringing Kesha into anything. It's Katy's fault she crawled to DrLuke and got lashed.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

So what do you do when somebody you're so devoted to
Suddenly just stops loving you and it seems they haven't got a clue
Of the pain that rejection is putting you through?
Do you cling to your pride and sing "I Will Survive?"
Do you lash out and say "How dare you leave this way?"
Do you hold on in vain as they just slip away?

FnWxzArXkAAhZS6?format=jpg&name=360x360

Well I guess I'm trying to be nonchalant about it
And I'm going to extremes to prove I'm fine without you
But in reality I'm slowly losing my mind
Underneath the guise of a smile gradually I'm dying inside

FnWxzArXkAAhZS6?format=jpg&name=360x360
Friends ask me how I feel
And I lie convincingly
'Cause I don't wanna reveal the fact that I'm suffering
So I wear my disguise 'til I go home at night
Then turn down all the lights and then I break down and cry

FnWxzArXkAAhZS6?format=jpg&name=360x360

Shes truly such a gifted lyricist.

Rainbow has a score of 81 on MC

TD has a score of 52

edit: oh you specifically said SONG and not the ALBUM for a reason. Kii.

we put too much emphasis on what critics / music publications have to say. i mean theres reputable authors who write TLOAS is a 5/5 album.

mariah-carey-crying.gif

@California 's annoying ass adding a confused react to everything

patrick-star.png

REAL artists don't make music to pander to the critics

patrick-star.png

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

@California 's annoying ass adding a confused react to everything

patrick-star.png

fine I'll make it a downvote

9 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Gag Order is better and more acclaimed than Katie's discography

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Is that the one that sounds like it was mixed/mastered in a microwave?

Bob Dylan isn't a gifted musician or even a talented singer. His entire appeal is based around a character he created that isn't authentic.

Critics are corrupt, a lot of them, but yeah IDK it was a Katy stan that brought up acclaim coffee2

Kats have no reason to be mad at Kesha coffee2

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Bob Dylan isn't a gifted musician or even a talented singer. His entire appeal is based around a character he created that isn't authentic.

He was kind of the Taymu of his time

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

7 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

He was kind of the Taymu of his time

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

we need to be serious for one moment

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.