Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

computer.boy

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by computer.boy

  1. Cute release but the title track still remains superior!
  2. The instrumentation is lovely and the vocals + harmonies are so pretty. Cute midtempo breezy track!
  3. "HAPPY" is out now! I wonder if there's a deluxe edition incoming...
  4. Her music is pretty hit-or-miss for me but I lowkey want her to go full-disco-mode: (Yeah, I know there's an album with a similar vibe but the production can sound pretty outdated)
  5. She's also released a few of those irrelevant compilations on Spotify (Which is such an uncessary tactic in the industry): Recent compilations:
  6. Title track out now:
  7. The title track is out now: It's alright.
  8. Could this be her last record as a solo artist (?) She's also involved with a new project / band, "ร…ret Var".
  9. Their upcoming five-track-EP will be released on October 16th. Singles:
  10. Deluxe Edition out on October 9th! Featuring: Two new songs + Four remixes and "New Desire". New Desire
  11. Eh. It's kinda underwhelming. "Im Your Girl, Right? / Die For My Art With A Lonely Heart / Roomie" are my fave tracks, though.
  12. Wait... This is lovely!!! I'm really enjoying this one lol.
  13. Live performance of "Dancefloor Erotica":
  14. The snippet is kinda giving:
  15. I haven't listened to them in a while but I'm intrigued.
  16. It seems that she's teasing the track on her socials. Instagram post
  17. Their new single is out now!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.