Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Sine From Above haters, is this how you feel about the song and the feature?

IMG_5890.png?ex=6a6c063d&is=6a6ab4bd&hm=

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

On 7/27/2026 at 11:42 AM, David_Greengrass97 said:

Strangers, remember me? chick1
FB-IMG-1785144646760.jpg

So, while I was away, do you yearn for my clownery or my appearance? I know I'm such a good friend and a clown. That's why I'm iconic #FACT

But I need to drag some of you because you didn't defend me while I wrote that long ass essay to clock ⏰ that OGH tea. Y'all the worst!

Anyway, I'm not holding a grudge to anyone of you because I'm such a good friend, so I let it slide. 😏
Yk the state of our base rn:

@Aston Martin is gone

@Infernal Paradise is gone

@hausofbryan is gone

@opbranden is gone

@Aden is gone

BUT I'M STILL STANDING HERE

Ok, anyways, I received a lot of "Come to Mama" requests. I know you missed me asf af, so after this post, I'm going to perform the song for all of you 🥰

Not you putting yourself aside the real veterans of this forum rip girl you're delulu af

37 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Anyways, need Garlic to release an album full of diseases…

  1. Influenza

  2. Rabies

  3. Cholera

  4. Tuberculosis

  5. Lupus

  6. Epilepsy

  7. Tetanus

  8. Meningitis

  9. Malaria

  10. Leprosy

  11. Sepsis

  12. Dementia

  13. Melanoma

  14. Parkinson's Disease

  15. Alzheimer's Disease

  16. Insomnia

    pikachoo

Pop culture is so boring without Garlic, I miss this b*tch

On 7/28/2026 at 12:54 PM, Santhosh said:

Did you just make this up ?

Not me getting publicly HUMILIATED and Haha'd for this ONLY for the resident Chinese Liddo to clock in:

16 hours ago, GipJo said:

It's true.

The apology line is now open. Please approach the microphone ONE AT A TIME.

@Nico Robin @MonsterTown @Vroom Vroom @jesus del rey @partynauseous @Artur @Janet @Diocles @Santhosh

image

19 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Not me getting publicly HUMILIATED and Haha'd for this ONLY for the resident Chinese Liddo to clock in:

The apology line is now open. Please approach the microphone ONE AT A TIME.

@Nico Robin @MonsterTown @Vroom Vroom @jesus del rey @partynauseous @Artur @Janet @Diocles @Santhosh

image

This will be further investigated by our best detective

myd9pumdpuac1.jpeg

2 hours ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Pop culture is so boring without Garlic, I miss this b*tch

Exactly. Hope that TDWP2 premiere on Disney will give her some boost in the media.

I hope she'll get a little boost this weekend when people watch the movie at home. flower Shape of a Fall Hit is upon us.

7 hours ago, BorisIsHere said:
  1. Influenza

  2. Rabies

  3. Cholera

  4. Tuberculosis

  5. Lupus

  6. Epilepsy

  7. Tetanus

  8. Meningitis

  9. Malaria

  10. Leprosy

  11. Sepsis

  12. Dementia

  13. Melanoma

  14. Parkinson's Disease

  15. Alzheimer's Disease

  16. Insomnia

    pikachoo

lowkey made me cry a bit

I'M AT THE OFFICE AND IM PISTENING TO SHICD AND IM BOPPING OMG YAAAS GAGA ALCOHOLIC QUEEN

lady gaga is wearing a red coat with red roses on it and a microphone in her mouth .

No longer an animal take my hand and

Call me Mother Monster I will be your guide

Send me into the night, night, night

Blame it on the doctor He went and took a bite of my heart but it brought me to life, life, life

Sh-sh-shocked the system twisted every rhythm Now I'm living the crime, crime, crime

Call me Mother Monster I am not a bride

Just the product of his design

I've been Frankensteined

a woman with red hair and makeup is holding a microphone

8 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

Not me getting publicly HUMILIATED and Haha'd for this ONLY for the resident Chinese Liddo to clock in:

The apology line is now open. Please approach the microphone ONE AT A TIME.

@Nico Robin @MonsterTown @Vroom Vroom @jesus del rey @partynauseous @Artur @Janet @Diocles @Santhosh

image

**** you @Phoenixstar and **** @GipJo 🥱

I mean, I checked bilibili and The Cure videos do have pretty substantial views considering the platform and compared to Gaga's big hits. Justice for The Cure! I think it was a cute bop esp live, and the call and response with the audience during the pre-chorus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

I mean, I checked bilibili and The Cure videos do have pretty substantial views considering the platform and compared to Gaga's big hits. Justice for The Cure! I think it was a cute bop esp live, and the call and response with the audience during the pre-chorus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, the titles mostly being "Must Listen Before Exams"! rip

Also, her Coachella set from The Art of Personal Chaos has a million views as well!

9 hours ago, BorisIsHere said:
  1. Influenza

  2. Rabies

  3. Cholera

  4. Tuberculosis

  5. Lupus

  6. Epilepsy

  7. Tetanus

  8. Meningitis

  9. Malaria

  10. Leprosy

  11. Sepsis

  12. Dementia

  13. Melanoma

  14. Parkinson's Disease

  15. Alzheimer's Disease

  16. Insomnia

    pikachoo

An album of CATCHY Hits.

kukai

4 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

post-eras are the worst, we're even out of things to rank.

I think I know why...

vsqc9z20pqfh1.png

Gar needs coins for LG8 chick3, Michael probably lost all of his money when he bet against gaga on this year's Super Bowl!

Let's rank her ancestral hometowns

Ethnicity of Celebs | EthniCelebs.com
No image preview

Lady Gaga - Ethnicity of Celebs | EthniCelebs.com

...

according to this, her roots can be traced back to the following towns:

Nose, Sicily (Naso, Sicilia)

Santa Lucia del Mele, Messina, Sicily

Broccostella, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy

Wheeling, West Virginia

my order:

  1. Broccostella (because I also have roots in that region down the line)

  2. Santa Lucia because Messina is beautiful

  3. Nose

  4. West Virginia

Edited by Pikachoo

40 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Let's rank her ancestral hometowns

Ethnicity of Celebs | EthniCelebs.com
No image preview

Lady Gaga - Ethnicity of Celebs | EthniCelebs.com

...

according to this, her roots can be traced back to the following towns:

Nose, Sicily (Naso, Sicilia)

Santa Lucia del Mele, Messina, Sicily

Broccostella, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy

Wheeling, West Virginia

my order:

  1. Broccostella (because I also have roots in that region down the line)

  2. Santa Lucia because Messina is beautiful

  3. Nose

  4. West Virginia

my italian queen giving hard sorella vibes there omg...

Paparazzi / Spotify

#104 Saudi Arabia (+16)

#132 Austria (+63)

#145 Belarus (+34)

#150 Czech Republic (RE)

#166 Ukraine (+30)

#184 Germany (NEW)

#190 UEA (NEW)

#191 Poland (NEW)

jonny2

WHEW! It's coming!

Edited by Artur

11 minutes ago, Artur said:

#104 Saudi Arabia (+16)

#132 Austria (+63)

#145 Belarus (+34)

#150 Czech Republic (RE)

#166 Ukraine (+30)

#184 Germany (NEW)

#190 UEA (NEW)

#191 Poland (NEW)

jonny2

WHEW! It's coming!

what is that about babes... sine from above on tidal?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.