Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The way I'm not a doctor though

embarrassed-judging.gif

But thank you for the kind words nonetheless sis! @David_Greengrass97

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

There's a slight spookiness in the air on the east coast of the US so I dusted off this banger.. Let me just say the spooky szn / Halloween boost will be huge bc this is aging like a mega f*cking classic jonny5

7MkbAOp.jpeg

I think for the next (future) tours, Thee Debra will always has a slot in the setlist. I'm so glad she bagged another hit 🥰

Love that Abra is stabilizing (and out streaming songs that were considered hits in ATRL) and has become a staple in dance clubs.

omg I need to catch up on the base. I was out touching grass for a few days and found out yesterday about Get Me Bodied, is that even true? I hope so just to put an end to our suffering from the Paparazzi-Telephone story.

welcome back sister @David_Greengrass97 heart

3 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

I was out touching grass for a few days

Oh 🌚

the fact I still did not stumble upon a viRaL Paparazzi video, why my tiktok became so OGH'd

rogue2

14 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

I've been out of the loop for a bit, anything noteworthy happened here or any new Gaga rumors?

Rumor is she's on the Get Me Bodied remix for B'Day (20th Anniversary version)

pikachoo

On 7/26/2026 at 2:27 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Speaking of expanding her fanbase it's crazy how much her subreddit expanded. Only Swift and Charli saw similar % increases in the past couple of years. I think LG8 will have a lot if initial hype if they play their cards right.

I feel the same way. Hopefully the lead single will be a surefire hit so people get even more invested in the album.

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

I feel the same way. Hopefully the lead single will be a surefire hit so people get even more invested in the album.

Hopefully. But I won't be particularly worried if it isn't. I bet she has a Weeknd collab for the second single. And unlike most other artists Gaga's duets tend to be huge pop culture moments.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

I think Gaga wrote Garden of Eden for someone like me because she knows I'm selling veggie keir

Paparazzi / Spotify
#102 Saudi Arabia (+18)
#186 Austria (NE)
#188 Ukraine (NE)

frg7k5q.gif

I don't wanna get my hopes up for another big viral, but this is how Bloody Mary started. Also, Papa really deserves it. Her midtempos are all incredible.

Edited by Artur

52 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Just two days til the whole world re-discovers Runway, SOAW and Glamorous Life on Disney+

gaycat2

Yessss

omg why everyone is coming back to base? i was touching grass too but did sense something i am right we going viral?

13 minutes ago, MonsterTown said:

omg why everyone is coming back to base? i was touching grass too but did sense something i am right we going viral?

She's going to be in a remix for Bey's Get Me Bodied

akhilliesheel-katyschromatica.gif

Do you guys really want that collaboration? Huhhhh. I'm still waiting for that Weeknd collab tho. But most importantly, I want LG.ATE

While I was away, I was listening to a lot of Ayumi Hamasaki music. But then, if I want to post something on here, I must be on topic.

So, here it is

Lady Gaga and Ayumi Hamasaki swapped stories about their over-the-top costumes on Japan Music Station in 2010

tumblr-ola5go-NUOy1qj4l7ao1-500-gifv.gif

tumblr-ola5go-NUOy1qj4l7ao2-500-gifv.gif

She also performed Telephone

🥰🥰🥰🥰

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Next it's going to be "she couldn't get covered in colored vomit SOLO"

New music is new music, I just hope it turns out good and not a nothing burger like TDWP songs unfortunately turned out

12 hours ago, GGD said:

With this country's resurgence in the US, Joanne songs could go viral!

thank-god-thank.gif

Grigio Girls, your time is here!!

14 hours ago, Edonis said:

The way I'm not a doctor though

embarrassed-judging.gif

But thank you for the kind words nonetheless sis! @David_Greengrass97

But can you cure my disease 🪰 🦟 tho? That's the real question -*

Random but I can't believe The Cure is like her biggest hit in China and some people even listen to it before their exams, believing that is a good luck and get a good grade.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.