Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Random but I can't believe The Cure is like her biggest hit in China and some people even listen to it before their exams, believing that is a good luck and get a good grade.

Did you just make this up ?

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I would say that Miss G is cooking a lil polansky rn but in her latest photo she looked skinny af so i guess a new era is upon us gaycat2

4 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I don't even know if I want Gaga to be in AHS 13, Ryan and that show have become such a mess.

Idc about quality, I just wanna see her everywhere 🤩🤩🤩🤩

15 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I don't even know if I want Gaga to be in AHS 13, Ryan and that show have become such a mess.

Honestly I think it would be cool just for continuity's sake. Pretty much every big character on AHS has "come back" besides the Countess.

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

@Mr. Stratus Behold my 2026 recap. No OGH here unfortunately

FADFD75-B-65-A4-4404-822-D-59935-F5-D750

Hmm okay right

But this is yet another time though where you've beencalled out for setting Gaga up

The combination of that and the same thread where DMF/Distantconstelltation can point out 'my reflection' is at 100m is starting to smell toofunny3

-

Welcome back, @David_Greengrass97 we await @Infernal Paradise returh

Edited by Mr. Stratus

3 hours ago, Santhosh said:

Did you just make this up ?

Girl please it's real @GipJo can confirm

10 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Hmm okay right

But this is yet another time though where you've beencalled out for setting Gaga up

The combination of that and the same thread where DMF/Distantconstelltation can point out 'my reflection' is at 100m is starting to smell toofunny3

-

Welcome back, @David_Greengrass97 we await @Infernal Paradise returh

I have to agree. He always makes threads setting up Gaga 🥴

Like Inferno once said, what you can say just say in the base, it's not thread worthy

11 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Hmm okay right

But this is yet another time though where you've beencalled out for setting Gaga up

The combination of that and the same thread where DMF/Distantconstelltation can point out 'my reflection' is at 100m is starting to smell toofunny3

-

Welcome back, @David_Greengrass97 we await @Infernal Paradise returh

"Setting Gaga up" asking if HMH is a bigger hit than The Cure? Uhh… ok. Not sure what you want from me, I make Gaga threads because I'm a Gaga fan and hate GGD rip I made threads like that on there and no one batted an eye.

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I have to agree. He always makes threads setting up Gaga 🥴

Like Inferno once said, what you can say just say in the base, it's not thread worthy

Love Hmh I've been a fierce and had many battles many many over popga HAC. But to go a thread where the likes of blueberries and KMO (who are skull dragging Britney) can go point out their flops. I used to think it was knees doing all of this we were fools for believing it toofunny3

10 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

no one batted an eye.

For a reason

Getting called an OGH for making threads about Gaga and not just "posting in base" well when my base posts get pages of replies I'll make the switch. Otherwise I'm not hiding in here like this is some cliche movie clique. Believe I'm a Gaga hater all you want if you'd rather discuss rhetoric over actual Gaga related topics.

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

@Mr. Stratus Behold my 2026 recap. No OGH here unfortunately

FADFD75-B-65-A4-4404-822-D-59935-F5-D750

This looked fun so I did it for myself gaycat2

W6PZjBD.jpeg

Ok, mic 1, 2, 3 🎤

Everybody's got to love each other

Stop throwin' stones at your sisters and your brothers

Man, it wasn't that long ago we were all living in the jungle

So why do we gotta put each other down

When there's more than enough love to g-g-go around?

Come to mama

Tell me who hurt ya

There's gonna be no future

If we don't figure this out

Dude in a lab coat and a man of God

(Come onto mama, come on, mama)

Fought over prisms and a forty-day flood

(Come onto mama, come on, mama, ooh)

Well, I say rainbows did more than they've ever done

So why do we gotta fight over ideas?

We're talkin' the same old **** after all of these years

Come to mama

Tell me who hurt ya

There's gonna be no future

If we don't figure this out

Oh, come tomorrow

Who are you gonna follow?

There's gonna be no future

If we don't figure this out

Psychic guru catches minnows in the harbor

(Come onto mama, come on, mama)

Everyone tells him he should work a little harder

(Come onto mama, come on, mama) hey, man, get to work! Catch 'em!

They all tell you that freedom must be bought

But, baby, he's already caught 'em

So why do we gotta tell each other how to live?

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in

Come to mama

Tell me who hurt ya

There's gonna be no future

If we don't figure this out

Oh-oh, come to mama

Who are you gonna follow?

There's gonna be no future

If we don't figure this out

Come to mama

Come onto me, woah, oh-oh-ooh, oh-ooh-oh

Come on mama

Come on mama

Come on mama, woah, oh-oh-ooh

Woah, ooh-oh (woah, ooh-oh-oh)

Woah, ooh-oh (woah, ooh-oh-oh)

'Cause I wanna be there

I wanna be there for you

I wanna be there

Why do we gotta tell each other how to live?

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in

Why do we gotta tell each other how to live?

Look what that rainbow did

Ooh-hoo, woohoo-ooh-hoo, woohoo-hoo

Ooh-hoo, woohoo-ooh-hoo, woohoo-hoo

Ooh-hoo, woohoo-ooh-hoo

Miss @Mr. Stratus and @TedLasso Let's kiss and make up 🥰🙏

Let's maximise our joint slayage because division is dead. Don't let OGHs distract us and fight eachother

200.gif

5 minutes ago, frankvert said:

This looked fun so I did it for myself gaycat2

W6PZjBD.jpeg

Not us both being casual Drake listeners… rare ATRL species

Starting to think the Abel collab was never real. The rumor might have been started by a leaker with one brain cell that heard the lyric, "I could be your girlfriend for the weekend" and decided that meant Abel was on the song

4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Starting to think the Abel collab was never real. The rumor might have been started by a leaker with one brain cell that heard the lyric, "I could be your girlfriend for the weekend" and decided that meant Abel was on the song

Girl, The weeknd himself posted a story with a Gaga Pic!

5 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Girl, The weeknd himself posted a story with a Gaga Pic!

They said it was for World Cup but oh well 🥴

4 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

Random but I can't believe The Cure is like her biggest hit in China and some people even listen to it before their exams, believing that is a good luck and get a good grade.

the kris jenner-ification of it all suburban

44 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Starting to think the Abel collab was never real. The rumor might have been started by a leaker with one brain cell that heard the lyric, "I could be your girlfriend for the weekend" and decided that meant Abel was on the song

We had Deuxmoi, The Weeknd posting a Gaga pic, and Gaga acknowledging the rumours in an interview. And then performing a The Weeknd coded version of Mayhem a couple of weeks later.

I'd say they worked together for LG8.

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.