Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Reminiscing on TMB has me thinking: obviously, we know Gaga is definitely a stadium-sized act at this point. However her last full stadium tour in the U.S., Chroma Ball, saw her playing many smaller (albeit still 30-50k seater) baseball stadiums, with the only U.S. football stadiums being MetLife in East Rutherford & Hard Rock in Miami. Should LG8 Ball be a stadium tour, do we think she can meet enough demand at this point to do all football stadiums in the U.S. like Bey & Tay?

rogue2

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

18 minutes ago, Sailor Venus said:

Two days later and I still can't stop thinking about how ******* stupid of a take this is lmao

You should eat a cookie and calm down

44 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

Reminiscing on TMB has me thinking: obviously, we know Gaga is definitely a stadium-sized act at this point. However her last full stadium tour in the U.S., Chroma Ball, saw her playing many smaller (albeit still 30-50k seater) baseball stadiums, with the only U.S. football stadiums being MetLife in East Rutherford & Hard Rock in Miami. Should LG8 Ball be a stadium tour, do we think she can meet enough demand at this point to do all football stadiums in the U.S. like Bey & Tay?

rogue2

She's definitely a stadium act, especially on a global scale. (Asia, Europe and LatAm)

If she limits her US dates and focuses only on large metropolitan areas, then she can fill them up.

California, Florida, NY and Texas. That's it

Y'all remember when Gar did a Mayhem collab with that clothing store Weekday? Well I'm vacationing in London rn and stopped by not even realizing it was the store. I beeline to the sale rack obvi and I found two mayhem shirts totalling 25 pounds. The way this just might be the highlight of my trip god I love being a liddo!

The original tweet has like over 160k likes

Viral thread worthy

That troll thread got me wondering if Gaga actually had ever been to Luxembourg and rip

I swear this woman has been everywhere

At this point most katycats accounts are just setups to drag Katy

2 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

That troll thread got me wondering if Gaga actually had ever been to Luxembourg and rip

I swear this woman has been everywhere

She opened for the pussycat dolls 17 years ago but I don't think she even remembers visiting the country briefly lol

11 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

💀💀💀

Maybe its one of those ingorance is bliss kinda things but this looks like… a normal person's schedule? Obviously without all the traveling (unless youre really high up) but theres 2-3 day breaks written in every week or so, a holiday break, etc. Id imagine by your 4th album cycle though you dont really need to be this busy.

First of all the ARTPOP performance in this video is amazing and I wish we had it in full.

Second of all its crazy hearing her be dismissive of gender (she keeps saying sexuality but thats not what shes talking about) saying being a woman doesn't define her at all, only for her to put gender and female bonding front and center for Joanne 2 years later. This video has always been so interesting to me.

24 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

💀💀💀

She almost performed at the NRJ Awards.... almost...

is it too early to speculate about GaGa doing the super bowl again next year?

insomniac

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

💀💀💀

Troy Carter is the OG of OGHs. I still vividly remember back in 2016–2017 when I tried searching for her song titles on Spotify, nothing would show up unless you typed "Lady Gaga" along with the titles. I mean, there were no known songs than Poker Face, Paparazzi, or Bad Romance, etc aside from Gaga's, yet this was still the case while Troy was Spotify's Global Head of Creator Services from 2016 to 2018 or something like that.

This only happened with her songs. When I searched for "Umbrella" without the artist's name, Rihanna's song would appear or for super common song titles containing "Love" Spotify would usually show the top 5 most popular songs with the details (like artist name) or based on the user's algorithms, cache, or history.

Edited by babyforlife

1 hour ago, babyforlife said:

Troy Carter is the OG of OGHs. I still vividly remember back in 2016–2017 when I tried searching for her song titles on Spotify, nothing would show up unless you typed "Lady Gaga" along with the titles. I mean, there were no known songs than Poker Face, Paparazzi, or Bad Romance, etc aside from Gaga's, yet this was still the case while Troy was Spotify's Global Head of Creator Services from 2016 to 2018 or something like that.

This only happened with her songs. When I searched for "Umbrella" without the artist's name, Rihanna's song would appear or for super common song titles containing "Love" Spotify would usually show the top 5 most popular songs with the details (like artist name) or based on the user's algorithms, cache, or history.

He did the same with Meghan Trainor. He can't part in peace.

qbcI3sa.gif

9 hours ago, Manchs said:

Is Paparazzi viral or...? Why is it doing almost 1M?

There is a dubstep version doing huge numbers on tiktok, people are probably listening to it and then checking the original. If it keeps rising at this pace, Spotify may add it to autoplay, similar to what happened to TOTGA (without the obvious payola). duca

I'm really not psyched about the rumours of her joining AHS or X-Men, both are very washed... Hopefully they're not true. However, if we get another Mayhem-like pop era I can't complain. I've grown to really care about her acting ventures though, it sets apart from her pop contemporaries, so I'd prefer if she didn't make bad decisions especially after J:FAD. TDWP2 was cute and a good move, but she shouldn't lean into pop star commodity roles given how acclaimed her acting actually is.

I hope those rumours are just part of having a slow news day, Since she's taking a break. That Xmen rumour just doesn't make sense. Super hero movies are so overcooked nowadays.

I hope England wins this Sunday so the I Don't Wanna Be French thingy can get another surge.

rogue2

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I hope England wins this Sunday so the I Don't Wanna Be French thingy can get another surge.

rogue2

They will wingiraffe

Lupita nyongo using telephone on her Instagram video for her the oddessey promo edit is so cute. Glad too know she is a Gaga stan.

On the side note. I really would love too see lady Gaga work with female directors. The last two male directors she worked with have been delivering disappointing results despite being acclaimed in there previous projects. Although Gaga herself is never the issue on some of these flop films. It can still impact her Acting career simply by association.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.