Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

RUNWAY has been at 98.2K TikToks since last Saturday. Is it really bombing that bad suddenly deadbanana2

Another bomb ๐Ÿ’ฃ in the basket ๐Ÿงบ

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

57 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I fear Requiem will give me what I need to finally update my avi from my 2020 staple

rogue2

well

as long as someone churns out good HQ ones from the recordings because I don't know how to make them

I got you bb. Requiem is never coming atp tho let's wake up

rogue2

Shape of a woman and Runway are the only songs I hear from this soundtrack. GL is not even TOP 10 best ballads from Gaga... Sorry gaycat6

38 minutes ago, Power&Control said:

Shape of a woman and Runway are the only songs I hear from this soundtrack. GL is not even TOP 10 best ballads from Gaga... Sorry gaycat6

I know a dxVVuWPl.thumb.jpg.ca9bcc1b1c49261be5b63-looking opinion when I see one

dxVVuWPl.thumb.jpg.ca9bcc1b1c49261be5b63

Glamorous Life haters are ugly. It's no ARUTW but its still much better than HMH, Blade of Grass and all of Joanne.

7 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Glamorous Life haters are ugly. It's no ARUTW but its still much better than HMH, Blade of Grass and all of Joanne.

ngl I think I like GL better

6 hours ago, Edonis said:

Yes, J-Wave includes both iirc

And you told me you weren't Jap? Tsk tsk tsk

On 1/29/2026 at 12:44 PM, MadMax12 said:

Her voice and the instruments are squeezed flat in compression, so don't make as much impact as they should. I want to hear the dynamics of the sweeping guitars, piano, synths and beats, but it's all so crunched together. Her voice is really thin and faint, you can hear it distorting in the saturation. It's one of the biggest production travesties in music history for me

I wonder what Max thinks of Shape of a Glamorous Runway...

rogue2

50 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm not sure if you know it because it's old fashioned, but that word is a slur rip

anyways, I'm not! I just listen to very niche Japanese artists from time to time, and sometimes when they start to crossover to mainstream success, they show up on the j-wave charts

Yassss GodGa impact

Let's celebrate ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿฅ‚

Just now, Edonis said:

I'm not sure if you know it because it's old fashioned, but that word is a slur rip

anyways, I'm not! I just listen to very niche Japanese artists from time to time, and sometimes when they start to crossover to mainstream success, they show up on the j-wave charts

Idc, that country k-word my ppl and one thing you should know about me is that I remember it all too well.mp3

I tried with Ayumi but I got bored and then I stopped and played Mayhem instead doc

Like, no one knows how to tickle my G-spot like GodGa does

Ok Liddos, we need to talk.

Let's support to our good Mother GodGa -*

These days they don't have any news of her. I want to post more toofunny3

Gaga having more US radio singles during MAYHEM era than the entire rest of the decade kinda sends

rogue2

The way Liddos and Shakira fans on Twitter having stan wars are such a kii bibliahh

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.