Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Carbohydrates said:

How about any of these?

CAN'T PASS IT UP - Savannah Ivey / London Tyler Holmes / Beyoncé

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/921596053

ONE OF ONE (WE DON'T PLAY) - Beyoncé / Michael Stephen Flowers

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/920566415

LITTLE WOMAN - Beyoncé / Sia Furler / Chauncey Hollis / Jesse Woodard

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/932592335

A BUTT UNWASHED IS A BUTT ABUSED - Beyoncé / Shawn Carter

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/932590000

... whatever this is needs to be kept in the vault

rogue2

  • Replies 15.8k
  • Views 578k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

I feel like Parkwood might have given a heads up to the writers of the material that was in the stolen hard drive and that's why we're getting those ASCAP updates (the trial started today).

Either that, or they are registering the scrapped material since they might've been called back to rework the songs that actually made it to the album.

The Adele theory 😭ABTLAB and PopThingz or whatever are unreliable as hell.

I think Angelo Waters is most likely referring to the Italian word for angel.

CCT is just as messy and chaotic as the album tbh. Idk I'm carefully anticipating act iii because her even though I know the music will be great, her execution has been getting kinda all over the place for my liking

I've had this draft in my notes app for what a more concise show could've been for a while, might as well post it

act i

Ya Ya

Why Don't You Love Me

Texas Hold 'Em

Sweet Honey Buckin' / Pure/Honey

act ii

Formation

My House

Diva

Thique / Bills Bills Bills

act iii

Protector

All Night

Love On Top

act iv

Desert Eagle

Riverdance

Levi's Jeans

2Hands 2 Heaven

Daughter

act v

Jolene

Daddy Lessons

Bodyguard

Cuff It/Wetter Remix

act vi

Suga Mama

Crazy In Love

Check On It (shortened)

Tyrant

Encore

16 Carriages

American Requiem/Amen

Still very CC heavy, more oldies for the normies, and a dose of Renaissance too without the need to re-do an entire segment.

13 minutes ago, www2 said:

yup, she found a great balance on CCT.

CIL was one of the worst songs this tour, the remix just did not work. ....and she seemed to be performing the song just because ....it is CIL.

this is what happens when people start making all sort of crazy theories about the release date. she never ever communicated anything, so there is no delay, just another failed fan made theory.

Shes been half-assing CIL this entire decade, lbr. The last CIL performance she nailed was during Beychella

37 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

The Gift isn't canonical. It wasn't marketed that way, and Beyonce doesn't treat it like that. I agree she promoted the **** out of The Gift (in relative terms for her), and I'm really not sure why. The feature length film for that project seemed really random. I've actually never rewatched it, whereas I've watched Lemonade countless times. It's great as a series of standalone videos. But I wish she had reserved the feature film card for the trilogy.

Post-Coachella and pre-Renaissance was a weird time.

1. It's a tie-in album to "The Lion King"

2. The visuals, which make up "Black Is King", were paid for and backed by Disney+

The only reason Bey promoted it more than her studio albums is probably out of contractual obligation to Disney. It is 10000% a side project and there was never an intention to claim it as B7

5 hours ago, Carbohydrates said:

Let's be real. The Gift is every bit of a studio album like Prince's Batman album. It was a studio album. The only reason it got relegated to a "soundtrack album" despite it not really being a soundtrack is its floppage. Had the album hit #1, we would have 0 problem claiming it's her seventh album. Because it is.

But it didn't. And counting it would have ruined her #1 streak. So, kick it to the curb, we did.

You really think songs featuring Timon and ******* Pumba is a real Bey album? toofunny3

24 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

You really think songs featuring Timon and ******* Pumba is a real Bey album? toofunny3

well she'd put Toucan Sam on a real album a decade prior already

suburban

I LOVE The Gift in all its glory, every song and every artist featured on the project, though it's a side project I still receive it as main creative and artistic expression from her.

The visuals from BIK though....its a bit too artsy fartsy...

b2izMkx.png

Edited by Redporus

anyway since we're talking about The Gift, let me once again say that the opening ballad segment for RWT should've closed with BIGGER

You know what's a really underrated visual? 1+1.

I love her simple, performance based videos... SL, Ego, Kitt Kat, Love on Top.

28 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

anyway since we're talking about The Gift, let me once again say that the opening ballad segment for RWT should've closed with BIGGER

If I could chose I'd pick:

Dangerously In Love

Me Myself & I

All Night

but Bigger is a good option too

I'm tired of I Care lol

16 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

If I could chose I'd pick:

Dangerously In Love

Me Myself & I

All Night

but Bigger is a good option too

I'm tired of I Care lol

beautiful choices, I just feel that BIGGER also works well thematically with the idea of being part of something more than oneself. a perfect message before launching into Renaissance which has that underlying narrative of reclamation and liberation

Even after trying all possible theories, they don't give up! Now they're believing in Genius, which anyone can edit.

rogue2

Delulu hive is thee resistance!

V$.

On 5/10/2026 at 4:37 PM, Chris said:

We are pointing out Beyonce's flaws in performing nowadays meanwhile other pop stars do the absolute bare minimum and people act like they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

She's held to a different (and often unfair) standard. But I think that kinda speaks to how highly many rate her tbh.

2 hours ago, CallumDavies said:

You know what's a really underrated visual? 1+1.

The part where she says "We ain't got nothing but love" and she has tears going down her eyes.

'(

Since we are speaking of underrated visuals that actually exist and were released, I couldn't help myself:

I'm over it lol

we are about a week out from a "Art is love and love takes time…I want to give you all the best art I can create because you make this all possible. It's coming!!!! Just not yet" post with a summer throwaway track to tide us over to 2027

Transfer your tour coin to your better help coin sisters you're gonna need it

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Since we are speaking of underrated visuals that actually exist and were released, I couldn't help myself:

Visuals aside, this is one of her best songs. A classic I'm sorry, the world will wake up one day

7 minutes ago, Calypso said:

Visuals aside

She looks sooooooooooooooo beautiful in this video.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.