Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

16 hours ago, Blue. said:

All About You is a great pop song, y'all are just tasteless.

Yeah yall are wild because I legit had euphoria the first time I heard her do that adlib in the beginning before the "HEY". The Lumineers could never...

One of the best pop songs of all time

pikachoo

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 313.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

14 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Hilary said during one interview this era that she has had a lot of moments in her career that she should have stayed at home and I was shouting. skull what projects do you all think she was referring to?

heart

Edited by Afterglow

3 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

heart

Delete this or I'll post the boots again

azealia

8 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

i thank the LORDT she's not a zionist

Our anti-AI anti-genocide pro-LGBTQ+ queen clap3

2 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Delete this or I'll post the boots again

azealia

Y'all keep talking about the boots but I still have nightmares about that GMA look

azealia

2 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Y'all keep talking about the boots but I still have nightmares about that GMA look

azealia

Not this one right? Because the studded red leather jacket is iconique in retrospect -*

1412701388487_Image_galleryImage_Hilary_

1 minute ago, SafeAndSound said:

Not this one right? Because the studded red leather jacket is iconique in retrospect -*

1412701388487_Image_galleryImage_Hilary_

This red jacket one is lovely.... THIS ONE THE OTHER HAND... plus the BOOTS

29AAD15D00000578-3126723-image-m-28_1434

Edited by rcksluke

19 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

This red jacket one is lovely.... THIS ONE THE OTHER HAND... plus the BOOTS

29AAD15D00000578-3126723-image-m-28_1434

The shorts are so cute and fit her so well. But yeah the styling with everything else is questionable. The top is giving restaurant manager, and of course We Don't Talk™ about those shoes

This era I'm so happy with her glam/style team. They've really nailed it with a good balance of authentic/exciting/mature clap3

1 hour ago, rcksluke said:

This red jacket one is lovely.... THIS ONE THE OTHER HAND... plus the BOOTS

29AAD15D00000578-3126723-image-m-28_1434

I loved this look tho (and the performance) such a popstarheart

ykw Praying for another choreographed era from her

giphy.gif

Edited by Afterglow

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

So I'm gonna need this remix to be officially released asap jonny

This remix on 1.20 speed is FIRE! jonny5

22 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I'm very pleased with Stranger no longer being a stranger on the setlist. But they need to amp up the flames like in PWF, and also make her stay on stage for the dance break at the end. Queen RAN from that like she was Kelly Clarkson battling cyclospora

Also she needs to add in the hip rolls, from the video we know she can do it remember the DWTS performance, so excited to see her next month! I love Stranger but I'd like to see pwf live as well

On 7/21/2026 at 6:15 PM, justlovingmusicyall said:

Frankly I'm one of those that doesn't care about The Math.

Neither do I I agree with Hilary on that one

2 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Also she needs to add in the hip rolls, from the video we know she can do it remember the DWTS performance, so excited to see her next month! I love Stranger but I'd like to see pwf live as well

I think getting made fun of online is what has her no longer doing choreography

But at the same time it revive interest in her music career so I guess it's bittersweet for her

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

I think getting made fun of online is what has her no longer doing choreography

But at the same time it revive interest in her music career so I guess it's bittersweet for her

She's doing the moves her choreographer taught her to use. She showed clips of that in June.

7 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Not this one right? Because the studded red leather jacket is iconique in retrospect -*

1412701388487_Image_galleryImage_Hilary_

stop, i love this look and i felt like she had an Alyssa Milano vibe and i still fancast hilary in a Charmed reboot

11 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

she was offered but she turned them down :(

90201, and that Dear John -esque movie, and who knows what else

Watchmen would have been interesting but i dont know if it'll change her trajectory

im so curious about Barely Legal

Wait wait wait, what Dear John - esque movie are you refering to?

I was happy she decided not to do the 90210 reboot (that show was a mess), also back then she said there were more options for her to do other than Barely Legal, but somehow we only end up hearing about that one...

I just hope when she made that comment she meant, What Goes Up and Stay Cool, because I love According to Greta, War Inc and Bloodworth, plus she was GREAT on The Hunting of Sharon Tate, but the script and the way that movie was directed was really disrespectful towards the victims families and it was easier to give the Razzie to her and not to that stupid director...

3 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

Wait wait wait, what Dear John - esque movie are you refering to?

I was happy she decided not to do the 90210 reboot (that show was a mess), also back then she said there were more options for her to do other than Barely Legal, but somehow we only end up hearing about that one...

I just hope when she made that comment she meant, What Goes Up and Stay Cool, because I love According to Greta, War Inc and Bloodworth, plus she was GREAT on The Hunting of Sharon Tate, but the script and the way that movie was directed was really disrespectful towards the victims families and it was easier to give the Razzie to her and not to that stupid director...

i need help but in an interview someone asked if she regrets anything and she said 'sometimes because of scheduling conflict she misses out on roles', and the interviewer guessed "Dear John?" and she said "something like that yeah!!"

and i believe it MIGHT be The Lucky One

26 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

i need help but in an interview someone asked if she regrets anything and she said 'sometimes because of scheduling conflict she misses out on roles', and the interviewer guessed "Dear John?" and she said "something like that yeah!!"

and i believe it MIGHT be The Lucky One

😳😲

12 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Wait wait wait, what Dear John - esque movie are you refering to?

I was happy she decided not to do the 90210 reboot (that show was a mess), also back then she said there were more options for her to do other than Barely Legal, but somehow we only end up hearing about that one...

I just hope when she made that comment she meant, What Goes Up and Stay Cool, because I love According to Greta, War Inc and Bloodworth, plus she was GREAT on The Hunting of Sharon Tate, but the script and the way that movie was directed was really disrespectful towards the victims families and it was easier to give the Razzie to her and not to that stupid director...

I think Hilary was just tried of teen roles why 90210 was decline I know she did Greta but that was just a one off project not a series

She did gossip girl which was also a teen show but at least she joined when they were in college

It's so funny If Lindsay Lohan had taken the role of Blair when it was offered to her we would have finally gotten to see these two acting together on a project

Has there been any update on how mature is doing on radio I know the last update it had risen from 30 to 28

I know she mentioned a deluxe edition on a talk show (maybe Jimmy Fallon) when the album dropped. Has any additional tea been spilled ?

22 minutes ago, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus said:

I know she mentioned a deluxe edition on a talk show (maybe Jimmy Fallon) when the album dropped. Has any additional tea been spilled ?

Nope. Yeah it was Jimmy Fallon. She said nothing at AMAs. Guessing they went with Mature to release on radio.

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.