Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

On 7/17/2026 at 6:38 PM, joyxsoul said:

omg remember when That Movie Poster Guy got so shocked that she performed Stranger at Vegas and he dropped his phone lmao

also i selfishly want her to have an era thats just fun dance pop having fun. this album is great and all but i could use a break from the feels in this climate

I hollered when I saw him in the audience for Hilary appearance on Jennifer Hudson show

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

I really hope mtv shows their love for Hilary this year and nominate her for vmas

I still can't get over how she skipped the vmas in 2014 when chasing the sun and all about you had just dropped that was the perfect time for her to attend a missed opportunity

37 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

I don't think I've ever watched any X-Men movie, but wasn't she rumoured to play one of those characters before?

Also when I saw her in L.A earlier this month it also started raining and people kept saying it was because of Come Clean, lol 😂

silk spectre for watchmen!

21 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

silk spectre for watchmen!

Ooh yeah... I don't know who that is, but I would learn everything about the character and watch any movie she's in, so...

Also, you know who else I think could be another realistic collab for her? Kelsea Ballerini, I mean they both have posted pics together and I believe they share the same stylist or something.

19 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Ooh yeah... I don't know who that is, but I would learn everything about the character and watch any movie she's in, so...

Also, you know who else I think could be another realistic collab for her? Kelsea Ballerini, I mean they both have posted pics together and I believe they share the same stylist or something.

Yes but she a country singer I would prefer a pop artist that way it would be a pop song although Hilary could probably pull off country

Why does her team keep putting t shirts for sale on her website what are they trying to achieve with this

We want tour books or give us a mature 7 in vinyl

Edited by broolprop3

40 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

Yes but she a country singer I would prefer a pop artist that way it would be a pop song although Hilary could probably pull off country

Well Hilary is from Texas. She has a slight accent so yes she could but I think she'll go rock.

Well according to someone at soundcheck tonight, the setlist is changing. She did Stranger and Tattoo at SC. However, we've been hearing that over and over "the setlist will change" so take it with a grain of salt.

Update:

STRANGER played

That was the ONLY new one added. Replaced Play With Fire.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

I'm happy Stranger is now on the setlist, but I'm so sad that it took Play With Fire's spot. Why can't she perform both?

She never toured Europe for Dignity and I was so looking forward to hopefully hearing both. noparty

On 7/18/2026 at 5:05 PM, joyxsoul said:

i've heard enough, cast her as Storm

I remember she was reading the script for "Amazing Spiderman" it's crazy she could have been Gwen Stacy, and i love Emma stone.

Finally Stranger was added 😃

But removing Play With Fire is just rip

Edited by Yasin

Why can't more songs just be added to the show without removing others? Replacing Play With Fire is such a mistake, it's one of the best visual sections of the show with all the fire. I still think The Getaway would suit the set list perfectly.

I'm starting to think that Hilary may have received very negative feedback from Hollywood Records and/or her former music management team regarding the commercial performance of Dignity back in 2007.

That could explain how she has viewed her music career over the years and why she has consistently underestimated her impact as a singer. It might also explain why she tends to overlook Dignity. She even said in one of her recent interviews that she had forgotten about the album. She also rarely performs songs from it despite it being a fan favorite.

She was only 19 at the time and already a massive superstar, so negative feedback from her record label could have had a lasting impact on how she perceived her success. Before Dignity, she had released multiple multi-platinum albums that sold millions of copies worldwide. Dignity was her first album not to receive platinum certification in the US.

When you look at it in that context, it's not unusual. Transition albums, especially those marking the shift from a teen or child star to a more mature and creatively independent artist, often don't match the commercial success of earlier releases. Similar patterns can be seen with many other artists.

3 hours ago, Yasin said:

I'm starting to think that Hilary may have received very negative feedback from Hollywood Records and/or her former music management team regarding the commercial performance of Dignity back in 2007.

That could explain how she has viewed her music career over the years and why she has consistently underestimated her impact as a singer. It might also explain why she tends to overlook Dignity. She even said in one of her recent interviews that she had forgotten about the album. She also rarely performs songs from it despite it being a fan favorite.

She was only 19 at the time and already a massive superstar, so negative feedback from her record label could have had a lasting impact on how she perceived her success. Before Dignity, she had released multiple multi-platinum albums that sold millions of copies worldwide. Dignity was her first album not to receive platinum certification in the US.

When you look at it in that context, it's not unusual. Transition albums, especially those marking the shift from a teen or child star to a more mature and creatively independent artist, often don't match the commercial success of earlier releases. Similar patterns can be seen with many other artists.

It's mostly because Hilary was no longer apart of Disney channel and most artist on the label were on Disney channel back then Miley cheetah high school musical Jonas

Hollywood didn't really know how to promote her outside of that she should had her contract terminated after most wanted but they probably wanted to keep her on the label because of how successful most wanted was

But then Hannah high school musical blew up and was out selling Hilary so when that happened they switched focus to them

What helped Hilary though was she was already an established pop star outside of Disney channel and had crossed over to mtv they promoted the album a lot and backed her up in this project

10 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

I'm happy Stranger is now on the setlist, but I'm so sad that it took Play With Fire's spot. Why can't she perform both?

She never toured Europe for Dignity and I was so looking forward to hopefully hearing both. noparty

I'm disappointed I didn't get to see this live at my show but I'm glad I got play with fire because that one kind of rare I saw a lot of stranger performances back when she promoted dignity but never saw anything with play with fire

I wish she would take out why not that more associated with Lizzie and didn't age well

but the song got a huge response from the audience at my show the whole audience sang that one with her so I guess it not going anywhere

2 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I'm disappointed I didn't get to see this live at my show but I'm glad I got play with fire because that one kind of rare I saw a lot of stranger performances back when she promoted dignity but never saw anything with play with fire

I wish she would take out why not that more associated with Lizzie and didn't age well

but the song got a huge response from the audience at my show the whole audience sang that one with her so I guess it not going anywhere

yeah but she has A LOT of fun singing Why Not though, like it's very obvious she's singing live for the latter half of the song (also one of her OHHHHHS was an insane battle cry lmao). also sometimes she might not be doing for us, she might be doing some songs for her kids

no more removing songs!!! only add!!! do medleys if you have to

Era tour when

you know who Jonas Bros are doing the 3 nights of MSG (sold out) for Burning Up? i need it for Metamorphosis with Lizzie OST, Self-titled with ACS, Dignity, BIBO with This Heart... and Santa Clause Lane

Edited by joyxsoul

I hope stranger stays for the Michigan shows. And also that "All About You" is added/kept by those shows as well

Please Hilary

4 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I'm disappointed I didn't get to see this live at my show but I'm glad I got play with fire because that one kind of rare I saw a lot of stranger performances back when she promoted dignity but never saw anything with play with fire

I wish she would take out why not that more associated with Lizzie and didn't age well

but the song got a huge response from the audience at my show the whole audience sang that one with her so I guess it not going anywhere

No no Why Not has a great overall message plus like someone said, she has a Lot of fun with that song. It's not going anywhere.

i lowkey hope she doesn't sing aay at my shows rip lowkey haaaate those two songs (cts and aay) '( war memories

yay to stranger!
i just think the visual they used or created doesn't make any sense to the song, keep the red lights and the fire datsss all that it needs

2 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

yeah but she has A LOT of fun singing Why Not though, like it's very obvious she's singing live for the latter half of the song (also one of her OHHHHHS was an insane battle cry lmao). also sometimes she might not be doing for us, she might be doing some songs for her kids

no more removing songs!!! only add!!! do medleys if you have to

Era tour when

you know who Jonas Bros are doing the 3 nights of MSG (sold out) for Burning Up? i need it for Metamorphosis with Lizzie OST, Self-titled with ACS, Dignity, BIBO with This Heart... and Santa Clause Lane

Yeah she could do one off performances between acting projects if she unable to do a full tour

Metamorphosis would sell out so fast since so many people wanted to hear the math live I don't get the obsession with the song honestly

2 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Yeah she could do one off performances between acting projects if she unable to do a full tour

Metamorphosis would sell out so fast since so many people wanted to hear the math live I don't get the obsession with the song honestly

Frankly I'm one of those that doesn't care about The Math.

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.