Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you still use grindr?

Do you still use grindr? 79 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I mean how can anyone even have any success there if you have a little bit of standards and self respect?

 

The app crashes all the time, is full of unskippable ads, the users are either ugly or deranged. Not to mention the chances of something more serious or even just a regular F+ forming there are zero.

 

I deleted that sh*t YEARS ago.

 

I just use Tinder now since people are expected to at least present themselves a lil bit better to get any matches. 

Edited by katara

  • Replies 56
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Not really. I can't see myself doing random hook up anymore. I'll probably die alone since I'm too picky so just bury me with my favorite albums, so I can be a happy gay in Heaven. **** *****…  

  • Bitter Aging Twink
    Bitter Aging Twink

    No.  After my hookup ripped off his condom and stealthed me on there in 2021, I completely stopped using it.  Men have never respected me, despite me trying to be friendly and accommodating to them ov

  • No got rid of the apps and i'm done and sick of men! I'd rather j€rk off 

1 hour ago, Bitter Aging Twink said:

No.  After my hookup ripped off his condom and stealthed me on there in 2021, I completely stopped using it.  Men have never respected me, despite me trying to be friendly and accommodating to them over the years.  Now I'm just a bitter misandrist, but obviously I'm human, and I still need to get off sometimes, so I bought a couple of massive toys that I shove up into my sigmoid colon whenever the need arises.  It's not perfect, but it takes the edge off, and gives me the post-nut clarity I need to remind myself that MEN AIN'T SHÍT and I can get off by myself.

 

 

 

the username checks out

I always used tinder when I was single, I did try it, had it downloaded for maybe 1 week before I met my boyfriend through a mutual friend. So havent ever really used it.

Hate Grindr, i only use it -- sometimes -- when i'm traveling. (i'm dating now).

 

Instagram is the way for hot single people. :coffee2:

Of course u don't find a weekly hook-up there but when u find it, it's GOOD. 

Edited by Selegend

Nope. Too many ads

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I'm more on the proper dating apps now but even those I just log off for months on end lmao idk what it is I just can't bring myself to date around or even hook up. Partly due to anxiety but also idk I just feel so meh about people in general. On occasion I'll open grinder to scroll and get messages or whatever but I just won't respond nor will I ever do the initial messaging lol I'm just so meh rn

  • Author
1 hour ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Yes, but I like Recon more.

 

spacer.png

I'm scared to meet guys from Recon, they look they would use and abuse me for real

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

It's not that they don't want me, it's just I seem to pick the crazy ones or the timewasters or they are just terrible in bed. I put in so much effort and they do the bare minimum

 

7gYpn5x.gif

Oh this is a problem! I make people Snapchat or text me a day or two before we plan to get a better vibe. I still get fooled too queen. 

3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I'm scared to meet guys from Recon, they look they would use and abuse me for real

 

spacer.png

I got r**** on there so stay safe sister

 

spacer.png

  • Author
6 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I got r**** on there so stay safe sister

 

spacer.png

If I got high and logged in to recon, it would be over for me

 

spacer.png

 

I know the type of men I gravitate towards

 

spacer.png

yes but i've not been on it for weeks, i have a bf and currently busy with work/uni so don't have time for hookups. had to even turn down my fwb who i met on there last year because i don't have time for him rn

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

If I got high and logged in to recon, it would be over for me

 

spacer.png

 

I know the type of men I gravitate towards

 

spacer.png

Me too, the other day I had someone sent me a pic of a wooden spanking paddle with a bunch of Legos glued to it

 

spacer.png

When traveling, sometimes. Most of the guys in my area are either fugly or unhinged or have been using the same profile picture for years. Most of the ones that are attractive think they are hot **** and are flaky

 

I made a mistake and met up with someone who turned out to be lying about their age by over half a decade and had old pictures and looked like a whole different person when we met :rip: that has definitely put me off of using it for a while. I hate feeling tricked

 

I did meet a great guy on there while we were both on holiday and we had great chemistry. People we met while together thought we were in a LTR for years. I've continued to keep in touch long distance, but idk how long that will work for since we are on separate continents

I'm in the process of getting off of there. The average user on there has zero comprehension skills, zero common sense, no personality to speak of and is basic in virtually every degree. Overall, they aggravate me more than turn me on. I've made a handful of friends on there, those outside of the box—similar to myself, so I used it to largely just stay in contact with them; I've been exchanging numbers a lot more recently instead of just being okay with chatting on there.

 

 

Last time I used it was over a year ago (really annoyed me with all the ads) but I unexpectedly received a DM from a very beautiful, masculine Nigerian that ended up screwing me like no other...🥒💦

 

I chose not to get attached so I only wanted a one time encounter. Was I too radical on myself at the time?:toofunny2: kinda dumb, no?

i use it rarely as a confidence boost tbh

 

the men in my area are DIRE…. Nobody meets, everyone's ugly old and creepy. i like to just put my face on there once in a while and get the confidence boost of all the views on my profile, like, yeah you wish you could have this don't you grandpa

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.