Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

TB: Miguel simulates *** on stage

Featured Replies

 

Someone tweeted about this and I had to go watch it for myself, surprised the video is still up on Youtube:suburban:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The amount of times I've busted a nut to that video 

  • Angelshark
    Angelshark

    imagine him and Sabrina doing a show together...

  • as if I couldn't be anymore attracted to him already holy f*ck  he has always been seriously the cutest… UGH king where's the album? Always Time was really beautiful I need moreeee

A moment. I used to have such a big ass crush on him. 
 

Still would smash

spacer.png

Where are his lashings? Or it's only problematic when women do it?

 

OT: Hot :suburban:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Where are his lashings?

In the Youtube comments

 

:suburban:

Just now, Future Lover said:

In the Youtube comments

 

:suburban:

Still didn't do headlines or caused commotion

Not being able to feel shame or cringe is such a blessing, omg :jonny:

as if I couldn't be anymore attracted to him already holy f*ck :jonny5: he has always been seriously the cutest… UGH king where's the album? Always Time was really beautiful I need moreeee

58 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Where are his lashings? Or it's only problematic when women do it?

 

OT: Hot :suburban:

When this happened he received a ton. 

He has always been one of the HOTTEST men around :jonny5: 

"the valley" is still the best horny song of all time. So carnal and raw

This thread is making me feel weird for being the only one feeling 100% cringe and 0% attracted or excited for this video despite being a sexually active gay men :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.