Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

Just now, Sours said:

Who gives a **** about Naruto? are we in 2005? 

Exactly Peak Piece ended years ago.

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 73.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

SMEDMA SHEERAT will remain A 2010s has been and I just know Feminem is one of those DL nutcases who internalizes his frequent gloryhole visits to cope with growing up fatherless :sistrens:

Edited by Aston Martin

Taylentless should be in Guantanamo Bay for ruining 1989 with that re-recording. She can share a cell with Hack Turnitoff

9 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

And that changes the fact that MAYHEM is on track to outdo every Pirate Bey album since the Obama administration, how?

 

Ks6WNw7.gif

Y'all really just say anything. Let's see if that album can outdo Chromatica first

spacer.png

Just now, AMIT said:

Girl I'm not in the mood today. Sorry I downvoted one of your dumb posts, I guess, but if you're that desperate for my approval then I will say that I'm pretty sure I downvote/upvote you in a balanced manner, even leaning more towards the latter. Hope this helps.

 

xingxing-monkey.gif

Girl **** you and your mood. I wasn't @ing for your approval. outside of you reacting to my posts I didn't know you were alive to be shitting on no one's toilets. I was @ing you because it applied. Hope that helps too, goofy!

 

spacer.png

God bless the insurance company that's going to cover the Mayblah Ball… you know FAD is going to get PTSD and not complete the tour and bail. 

Just now, JO1s said:

Exactly Peak Piece ended years ago.

**** piece or prostiruto i really don't give a **** about your comics

 

 

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Friendly reminder that this is the worst song ever released :heart:
 

 

The previous contender:

 

 

 

1 minute ago, JO1s said:

Sorry maybe we should go back to talking about Nyquil Del Rey and her boring ass creative writing lullabies.

Favorite Type of Music: J-Pop uyHOzlw.thumb.gif.a71e8398579fa346ad0254

 

 worry about that 

4 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

...literally none of this changes or has to do with the fact that MAYHEM is on track to outsell every Pirate Bey album since the Obama administration.

 

I just know you're scrambling, we can all feel it sis. :deadbanana2:

You mean Bruno is. 
 

Gaga tanked with her singles

 

Disease #29 :sabrina:

 

Abra #13 


 

Couldn't get top 10 on her own. You know it's tragic too, all of the monsters do. 

 

spacer.png

 

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Friendly reminder that this is the worst song ever released :heart:
 

 

Even more friendly reminder this was her legitimate first reaction to being called out for being a rapist magnet. :heart:

In "Wicked," Ariana Grande proved she could enunciate while singing. 

 

CherylColeStare.gif

 

So on her albums, she intentionally chooses to sing like a baby prostitiute who only knows how to sing in vowels that no one can understand. Lock her up.

 

CherylColeStare.gif

 

And she refuses to wear her hair down, which is just anti-feminist.

 

CherylColeStare.gif

 

...Vin

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

Driver's License: "check out this swiftie"

Deja Vu: *rips off a Taylor Swift song*
Vampire: "is this a subtle Taylor drag?"

 

And that's 75% of her relevance. :lmao:

Sabrina is the flavor of the month, the actual successor to sex vixen Katherina Perreira. She will not last to 2030. In 2030 Holyivia will be touring STADIUMS.

 

Tate McRae - 'So Close to What' - Music - ATRL

The fact that the beyhive hates to hear is Beyoncé hasn't been impactful anywhere outside of USA since Run the World. 

How Bad Do U Want Me is one of the worst things Gaga has ever released. Void of any Gaga personality and literally a Taylor cosplay song. Everything about it is uninspired right down to the bridge that lasts literally two lines which rhyme the same word. The fact it's taking off with the basic white girls tells you everything you need to know about its blandness and corniness. I've played it maybe four times and that's all it's going to get from me. 

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

Taint "stans" would drop her in a second if prime Britney made a miraculous return.

 

Don't be fooled, it's the illusion of 2004kney they're living for, not Taint herself.

How does one reanimate a corpse? 

 

britney-spears-knives.gif

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

Driver's License: "check out this swiftie"

Deja Vu: *rips off a Taylor Swift song*
Vampire: "is this a subtle Taylor drag?"

 

And that's 75% of her relevance. :lmao:

nnnnn

 

I remember I was in a Livie server around the time Vampire dropped and the place was teeming with Swifties :deadbanana4: miss Rodrigo is smart enough to know that dragging Taylor in the open would end her career faster than how Sabrina shot a whole music video for Skin after DL dropped

1 minute ago, Bussea said:

Girl **** you and your mood. I wasn't @ing for your approval. outside of you reacting to my posts I didn't know you were alive to be shitting on no one's toilets. I was @ing you because it applied. Hope that helps too, goofy!

 

spacer.png

And yet I STAY on your mind enough for you to mention me out of the blue! Worry about that! :heart:

 

QGwjoB.gif

8 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Sabrina is NOTHING without Taysaint's payola and push. Be thankful The Music Industry made time in her schedule of sucking Travis' beercan dick to even take that girl under her wing. HOLYIVIA ORGANIC 

I actually don't care for fadrina :suburban:

Just now, Rush said:

Olivia Rodriguez makes music for children 

And we love those children for giving her the biggest Gen Z tour of all time, something Sabrina will NEVER have

 

Tate McRae - 'So Close to What' - Music - ATRL

2 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

Y'all really just say anything. Let's see if that album can outdo Chromatica first

spacer.png

It's already blown past Chromatica a week or so ago sis, catch up!

 

Ks6WNw7.gif

@LovingDays is a crooked ass loser like his ugly washed fave

 

Janitor>>>>>JT

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.