April 9, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27478523 momoquack Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478523 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27478536 bomboclaat! not lorde base first trending thread over #there. ms kayseri made an account and committed treason. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478536 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr ATRL Administrator comment_27478537 15 minutes ago, jakeisphat said: I feel like that was a… Russian plant. With the email domain they used... you may not be far off. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478537 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_27478564 poopfizzle a Russian propaganda campaign trying to take down the American ATRL empire … try again Vladimir !! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478564 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478583 So we all in here discussing PopSizzle I see I can't join because it'll be obvious who I am and ATRL mods might ban me Edited April 9, 20251 yr by LovingDays Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478583 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478611 8 minutes ago, LovingDays said: So we all in here discussing PopSizzle I see I can't join because it'll be obvious who I am and ATRL mods might ban me The site literally can't even load What are you going to do? Play with the spinning wheel like it's your cl1t? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478611 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27478712 looks like the mods were in the mood for roast duck today Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478712 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27478732 52 minutes ago, LovingDays said: So we all in here discussing PopSizzle I see I can't join because it'll be obvious who I am and ATRL mods might ban me Good Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478732 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27478769 Quote No users currently online The failed propaganda Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478769 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27478871 OMG...the grandma is the baby vibes. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478871 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27478881 It's a good alternative while this site is struggling to load Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478881 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27478889 1 hour ago, Rogue_Redux said: Good i- Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478889 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27478894 Wait, I thought dark mode came back? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478894 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27478907 2 hours ago, Vrx. said: The site literally can't even load What are you going to do? Play with the spinning wheel like it's your cl1t? It loaded for me. still loading just fine. 1 hour ago, Rogue_Redux said: Good you stay bitter about my mere existence Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478907 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27478951 33 minutes ago, Abracadabra said: Wait, I thought dark mode came back? treat yourself and look through the past 5 or so pages, it's been a roller coaster/laugh riot Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478951 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27478978 Wtf is a PopSizzle? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27478978 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27479016 The way that person had no avi, never seen them before and sent us a link to join I was like ***** trying to take our info especially when they mention discord. Probably woulda clicked the link and then our discords would of been hacked Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27479016 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27479029 5 hours ago, nostalgic said: The Church of Pop print . Church of Pop was only non atrl forum that was actually decent. A shame the owner had a meltdown and deleted it and was never seen again . Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27479029 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27479033 LMAOOO this site is sending me https://forum.popsizzle.net/t/lady-gaga-smashing-with-abracadabra-surprised/92/2 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27479033 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27479094 7 hours ago, hoax said: Hmm, I wonder who this is Not the downvote confession just for him to un-downvote it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27479094 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27479121 Jokes aside ATRL has dwindled down and become tight-knit to such a degree where we would only need like 3 groups to be on board to successfully relocate to a forum where the people maintaining the website are the ones profiting. Everything on here now naturally orbits around liddos, chart people, and the old userbase. ATRL is niche in online music discourse but it's insanely important to that niche, get one or two of the big stan accounts to tweet about the change for an initial engagement boost and 2TRL would have a fighting chance. Users could import their own ATRL profile data if they really want to. This is the only large online community I have ever heard of where the people steering the ship get literally zero support. Time to open a patreon for the ATRL discord with no official connection to the forum itself and go from there. Like we really appreciate the two of you fighting for ATRL like this but at some point it starts looking like masochism. Edited April 10, 20251 yr by Ubermensch Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27479121 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27479153 Nah the battle for ATRL.net has been going on for literally a decade. Quite frankly Joe doesn't deserve the admin team. Like do you all understand Lee and Ryan get NOTHING from running this sh*tshow and they and all the mods could all walk away, and leave this place to utterly collapse? It's a miracle they don't really. Their charitable spirits. I would happily migrate elsewhere, I don't care about this account or post history etc. Hell the ATRL reddit page might even be more alluring. It would function at least. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27479153 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27479187 Ain’t been on here all day and see my messages and mentions in shambles. : Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27479187 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr comment_27479192 3 minutes ago, Ryan said: Ain't been on here all day and see my messages and mentions in shambles. : as much as i clown this site i do appreciate what u do thank u for keeping this sh!tshow up and running !! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27479192 Share this post
April 10, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27479194 This weekend I’m going to discuss with @Lee!! and the mods the idea of potentially launching a new (interim) site. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/101/#findComment-27479194 Share this post