Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Is this Paramore's best song?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Bussea said:

No <3

 

 

 

 

Omg Pool is such a legendary song :clap3:

 

I think anything on Self Titled or After Laughter is eligible for this title tbh. Both are 100000/10 albums (This Is Why is too but it doesnt have as many highs)

Yes actually it's at least top 10 but number 1 gotta be When It Rains :jonny5:

I don't see "Big Man, Little Dignity", sis 

:suburban:

Edited by Zeferino

it is their best song but this is ATRL. :allears: most users here will gravitate towards their poppy stuff (told you is a berlin inspired bop) and don't seem to care much for influences like failure or swervedriver.

 

 

59 minutes ago, Curaga said:

My Paramore stan bf says it's 

 

 

54 minutes ago, Ger said:

 

Not me liking almost every post in this thread, but I think these two are in my top 5.

12 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Came for

 

 

The nostalgia I get from this song is crazy :jonny6:

47 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Came for

 

 

Me too :jonny5:

It's Crushcrushcrush actually, but I remember how floored I was when I listened to Future for the very first time. "Paramore" era is so nostalgic to me

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.