Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Debuting with 313K is insane, like the gap :redface:

Gzs-mDSWUAEdKjX?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

It's also the 3rd biggest debut of the year so far only behind Morgan Wallen and The Weeknd

 

And the 3rd biggest Kpop debut ever

 

Edited by Pluto6

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

8 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

 

its a ways away but good luck to them :bird:

SKZ getting their 7th #1 album, and now EVERGLOW comeback confirmed as well

giving-receive.gif

3 hours ago, I Am Music said:

Vaguely, I heard about the controversy but took no stock in it. 
Long as they don't get locked up next i'll give them a shot

Am I the only one who thinks the Illit/New Jeans thing has more to do with timing than content as they've become more like a modern version of Gfriend, which was Heejin's original task inside Bighybe, and failed miserably. :eddie:

 

Anyway, we're actually getting a quantity of quality girl group debuts this year for like the first time in a generation, so there's stuff out there, especially in the easy-listening genre.

 

 

:cm:

 

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

I mean it was clear from the beginning that starshite never expected IVE to become so massive off of the heels of Wonyoung/Yujin's popularity alone. Otherwise we know they cant really handle big groups. The last time they had a big success like this was SISTAR and we know how that went. 

When you have a girl like Wonyoung who had completely captured the fascination of every child under the age of 12, you have to think big.  Problem is Korea just doesn't have that many children under the age of 12 nowadays.

 

If anything, there may have been some corporate politics that got in Starship's way as those with the ear of the Kakao directorship were certain Weeekly was going to become a thing, and hoarded a lot of human resources for themselves.  And then screwed it up.

 

:cm:

1 hour ago, Cyanide said:

I've given it a long thought and Perfect Velvet is still the best girl group mini ever…

If you mean Perfect Velvet (by Red Velvet).. that is a full album

 

And if so...I agree!

 

4 hours ago, I Am Music said:

Since New Jeans is locked up for good. I could use some recs cause I haven't been keeping up with the industry lately like I used to. 
Avocado posted above was amazing so I'll check that album out. 

 

:gaycat4:

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:jonny5:It takes 2. 

it really should've been the title track :jonny5: I think I listen to it more than Crazier :jonny2:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

geum nawara wara 
eun nawara wara
neo nawara wara
ttukttak 


I got the curves with Barbie anatomy and yall ******* be mad at me. Gag !!!!

 

 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, starstruckaj said:

Yeah he's been pushing them in America/China so I imagine they'll debut in Korea once he's free from the non-compete

There is absolutely no way SM isn't going to pull some strings at broadcast stations, etc. to sabotage LSM any chance they get. 
 

:clack:

Best MV of 2023

 

 

horrid song tho

 

Speaking of Sunmi what's up with her comebacks lately they've all been so mid. I haven't liked a comeback since heart burn.

Edited by Bewitched

People underestimate Ive so much. Ive is doing good. For a 4th gen gg (that's not aespa), they actually are thriving for their latest release. Idle didn't even chart, Lesserafim only peak at #10 (itzy, nmixx and stayc, well, i don't think they are on the same tier anymore, but not even a Top 100). So they're fine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Hay Amores

8 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

For a second i was confused why a Fifth Harmony announcement is in Korean but then I noticed it's Weverse :dies:

2 hours ago, Hay Amores said:

People underestimate Ive so much. Ive is doing good. For a 4th gen gg (that's not aespa), they actually are thriving for their latest release. Idle didn't even chart, Lesserafim only peak at #10 (itzy, nmixx and stayc, well, i don't think they are on the same tier anymore, but not even a Top 100). So they're fine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i think the year is very dry, especially for girl groups

the fact that the biggest hit of the year is by a fictional group is just tragic :biblio:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.