Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Love the music video

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

19 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Not the teaser saying that vai rolar muita putaria :deadbanana2: 

 

 

Wow Chaeyoung! She's going to offer something quite unique and of high quality… What a lovely surprise!

18 minutes ago, Adama said:

Starsh*t is awful! This era is a mess: awful TT, bad teasers, boring concept, bad packaging, boring mini album! The fact that they ditched Ryan and put more effort into Kiikii visuals concept only for the 2 groups to underperform  :rip:! 
 

Hopefully it's a wake up call for them! 

They sold 900k albums calm down :rip:
the mini was boring but outside a few dives no one really cares. XOXZ is much better than Attitude and rebel heart and is on par with heya and accendio. 

22 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I know it's teaser music for a reason but I wish aespa used sounds like the intense beats in their trailers in their music like I could stream the Dirty Code teaser music with just them talking over it....

SM have always been the kings of wasting amazing beats. The worst example is the "Run Devil Run" music video teaser. 

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

fans on twitter being sad over them not selling 1M while complaining about low budget teasers and packaging at the same time :priceless: like make it make sense

I wonder if Starship is going to start doing late album release versions/special album versions. SM started doing it for their groups (they just announced the Rich Man Guitar Version for Aespa over three weeks into pre-orders) and they share album manufacturers.

2 hours ago, TheCal said:

and the comments in the reveal post:bibliahh:I can smell the disappointment through the screen

 

GzpDiTOWUAA3UMI?format=jpg&name=largeGzpDiTPWIAAxLUw?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

This sucks because the girls in this group are all sickening dancers and have beautiful visuals. If HYBE hadn't used them as pawns to screw NewJeans over, they'd be huge.

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

They will get to a million sooner or later though, so idk what are they complaining about. If anything, a group which is largely gp-driven and from a non-big-4 company having a big enough fanbase to get close to a million, in a climate where kpop album sales are declining if you're not a handful few bgs, is already impressive. It all depends on context. 

I don't think it's a question of whether or not IVE are still massively successful. The top spot for 4th gen is a toss up between NewJeans, IVE and Aespa and Starship isn't doing much to capitalize on IVE's success and selling power and we're starting to see a decline because of the label. I totally get why fans would be disappointed.

outch...

I love them, but this is deserved… The mini-album is an absolute disaster, one of the worst things I've ever listened to. It's completely empty.

 

 

1. wtf 5 hours

2. wtf the taste

 

I mean he's one of the only newer idols I know because he's such a big Kamilia so I knew there was a baseline level of taste but picking Darling and The Red Shoes? Truly a GG stan's idol. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

33 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

This caught me totally off guard. I was not expecting anything from her, but this feels like something I could play in a playlist with the Wonder Girls's last album and Sulli's last comeback. Truly amazing :clap3: 

16 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I wonder if Starship is going to start doing late album release versions/special album versions. SM started doing it for their groups (they just announced the Rich Man Guitar Version for Aespa over three weeks into pre-orders) and they share album manufacturers.

they actually did it, a week before the release

however, other starship groups get it upon the first week of the announcement

 

26 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

outch...

I love them, but this is deserved… The mini-album is an absolute disaster, one of the worst things I've ever listened to. It's completely empty.

 

the dramatics :rip:

none of the tracks are top tier or amazing but saying that it's one of the worst things you've ever listened to is just overreacting :skull: like the songs are inoffensive at worst 

Edited by hallucinate

43 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

They sold 900k albums calm down :rip:
the mini was boring but outside a few dives no one really cares. XOXZ is much better than Attitude and rebel heart and is on par with heya and accendio. 

I'm not only talking about physicals but the overall era and I'm mostly annoyed by the decline of their music. Like I'm not going to act like I don't see that their comeback are getting less and less anticipated by the Korean GP :toofunny3:. 1 week after the promotions, they're still not top 10 on any daily charts despite the low uls. 

 


Even on YouTube music they barely made it to the top 10 :toofunny2:

 

 

Edited by Adama

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

I'm not only talking about physicals but the overall era and I'm mostly annoyed by the decline of their music. Like I'm not going to act like I don't see that their comeback are getting less and less anticipated by the Korean GP :toofunny3:. 1 week after the promotions, they're still not top 10 on any daily charts despite the low uls. 

 


Even on YouTube music they barely made it to the top 10 :toofunny2:

 

 

Rebel heart was barely in the the top 10 until promo kicked off like yeah they don't debut in the top 10 like they used to but it's not that serious this year only few GG managed to have a top 10 :cm: 

Baddie was tanking everywhere and they got a PAK despite the lukewarm reaction.

I know it's IVE but they aren't rookies anymore so don't expect to them to have a love dive/ I am it's not happening 

 

The dramatics over IVE just because this era is not an instant success and they "only" sold 900k copies before the first week is over :rip:

I mean XOXZ is definitely a big improvement from Rebel Heart/Attitude and the mini album is similar to the last which is inoffensive at worse. The problem lies in Starshite's packaging recently, so i'd suggest y'all calm your **** a bit with the overreaction :dies:

Since New Jeans is locked up for good. I could use some recs cause I haven't been keeping up with the industry lately like I used to. 
Avocado posted above was amazing so I'll check that album out. 

Also i'm gonna suspect that Chaeyoung is gonna leave a lot of people pleasantly surprised with her art, because you dont really expect much from her unless you're a Twice fan who's been following this girl and her side quests closely over the years. She's truly a talented creative mind. :heart2:

52 minutes ago, Eternium said:

 

I don't think it's a question of whether or not IVE are still massively successful. The top spot for 4th gen is a toss up between NewJeans, IVE and Aespa and Starship isn't doing much to capitalize on IVE's success and selling power and we're starting to see a decline because of the label. I totally get why fans would be disappointed.

IVE has always been cheap so the only time they got some budget it was during Heya's era but i guess it was too much for Starcheap :gaycat4: 

 

It started with not releasing Cupid, some of their title tracks are basically bsides and they don't promote their actual bsides when some of them are better than their TT,  the concept switch from I am to baddie made no sense. 

 

IVE exceeded the exceptions and it's clear SS can't handle a group that massive so yeah don't expect then to invest like HYBE does with their groups. 

4 minutes ago, I Am Music said:

Since New Jeans is locked up for good. I could use some recs cause I haven't been keeping up with the industry lately like I used to. 
Avocado posted above was amazing so I'll check that album out. 

have you heard of illit? :eddie:

Just now, Edu said:

have you heard of illit? :eddie:

Vaguely, I heard about the controversy but took no stock in it. 
Long as they don't get locked up next i'll give them a shot

Just now, I Am Music said:

Vaguely, I heard about the controversy but took no stock in it. 
Long as they don't get locked up next i'll give them a shot

i'm just kidding their recent releases have been utter garbage and don't hold a candle to newjeans' material dd

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

IVE has always been cheap so the only time they got some budget it was during Heya's era but i guess it was too much for Starcheap :gaycat4: 

 

It started with not releasing Cupid, some of their title tracks are basically bsides and they don't promote their actual bsides when some of them are better than their TT,  the concept switch from I am to baddie made no sense. 

 

IVE exceeded the exceptions and it's clear SS can't handle a group that massive so yeah don't expect then to invest like HYBE does with their groups. 

I mean it was clear from the beginning that starshite never expected IVE to become so massive off of the heels of Wonyoung/Yujin's popularity alone. Otherwise we know they cant really handle big groups. The last time they had a big success like this was SISTAR and we know how that went. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.