Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

 Miyeon saying "the princess" thing is just a concept lol 

 

 

When Miyeon was cussing out YuQi during the Golden Disc Awards caught on camera, cause homegirl was sick (flu) and cough in Miyeon's direction. 

 

She was giving Joseline

 

 

 

We know she's no princess. 

 

Edited by Xalric

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

How? :deadbanana4:

 

 

It's the number YG manufactured not the numbers they sold. 

Starting a Monday morning with 4 boy group songs and MVs back-to-back… my brain is fried.

  • Monsta X: Not bad, but I preferred their pre-release, which felt bolder.

  • Treasure: Well… so bland, honestly. I hate YG so much.

  • Zerobaseone: I hate it, trash as always. In a perfect world, Kep1er would have the popularity this group has.

  • NCT Wish: I LOVE IT!!!!!! I already liked Surf, but this is even better and still super catchy.

And now I've got to listen to all of their mini albums too…

I will not shut up. 

 

N THE FRONT IS A GOOD SONG

 

And the MV is good too. 

 

Starsh*t I cannot give you your 10 but this time you get my 8.

 

 

how does EXO, H2H and Red Velvet have more monthly listeners than every NCT subunit despite less songs/inactivity :deadbanana2:

like EXO almost has 2x more and their latest release was over 2 years ago :deadbanana4:

Edited by hallucinate

 

this is fantastic:jonny5: @youresotoxic @DelRey

 

brandbird.gif

Edited by TheCal

6 minutes ago, TheCal said:

 

this is fantastic:jonny5: @youresotoxic @DelRey

 

brandbird.gif

Yushi is such a cute angel I just

 

brandbird.gif

5 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i think the year is very dry, especially for girl groups

the fact that the biggest hit of the year is by a fictional group is just tragic :biblio:

The market is also oversatured with a lot of groups and everyone is using the same producers 
 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

how does EXO, H2H and Red Velvet have more monthly listeners than every NCT subunit despite less songs/inactivity :deadbanana2:

like EXO almost has 2x more and their latest release was over 2 years ago :deadbanana4:

Bc good discography will always win (EXO and RV case) and because SM are major fools! Instead of pushing Nshitty 127 and Sperm that much in the US they should have promoted Exo and Red velvet there. 

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Now what you mean this is Oh My Girl now

 

r/kpop - OH MY GIRL - New Profile Photo (Teaser Image)

Somewhere in this picture should be a banana for scale.

 

:cm:

-swap Yooa for Yubinnie and you get my Omega subunit that goes around performing Blackpink songs at weddings.

I hate to rank Treasure first but I kinda love it and Asahi's visual

 

1. Treasure

2. ZB1

3. NCT Wish

 

 

 

 

 

417. Monsta X What is this noise. SKZ served better noise than this

honestly, kinda happy that SKZ blocked KPOP hunters from #1

and surpassed BTS for the amount of #1 too? :clap3:

 

Their music is kinda harmless/good if you actually compared to groups from HYBE (minus ENHYPEN & KATSEYE)

2 hours ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Zerobaseone: I hate it, trash as always. In a perfect world, Kep1er would have the popularity this group has.

 

It's wild that in a very short period of time Dalshabet, Momoland, EXID, Fiestar and CLC have all been active.

 

All we need now are for AOA and Crayon Pop to finalize their returns and we're so back!

 

:cm:

6 minutes ago, playboi said:

 

WJSN, NWJNS, GWSN

 

my 3 favs

 

all gone 

We Just Sold Nothing and Girl We Sold Nothing

 

...joined by Now We're Just Negotiating Settlements

 

90939_900.gif

 

BP should collab with Popmart for their mini, and release limited edition labubus with attached album...:giraffe:

I love ICONIK, happy to see ZB1 bringing more excellence to the bgs :clap3:

 

Gonna start my ENGODPEN Heeseung concert spam right now.

 

 

 

 

He is such a mood

 

 

90939_900.gif

The whole album is good, they could have used any single as the TT. Like the previous track, I have absolutely no idea what's happening in this MV.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.