Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

2 hours ago, Darkling said:

I can't deal with this rn @Save-Me-Oprah

 

 

 

 

sad-kpop.gif

 

sad-kpop.gif

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

 

SM finally did something good for king Jaehee  

 

 His vocals :jonny6:

ahh Bacon is shaking

24 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

FloVFkhX0AUrFO6.jpg

 

This comeback is sooo good.

This better not be their last album. I cannot have them going in their separate ways next year. :chick3:

Wendy singing "Fly" a new CF song for HL (a chaebol company)...the vocals! :jonnycat:

ASND is really getting her everywhere! 

 

 

They really had no clue how this specific day would change their lives forever and become one of the biggest and most global Kpop acts of all time :redface:

 

Edited by Pluto6

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

This trend was viral maybe about 2 years ago on tiktok. 😆 

4 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

GzwI_bMbgAAXsXB?format=jpg&name=largeGzwI_cYaIAAbjcf?format=jpg&name=large

GzwI_beacAE7HVk?format=jpg&name=largeGzxPeaPbsAAnYWU?format=jpg&name=large

GzxPeajaUAAojsf?format=jpg&name=large

Nah but fr. She really do look like she could fit right into Aespa

i was supposed to go to the us open and the easy crazy hot tour this week. i should be in new york rn. im sick

 

Not SM shipping aespa out again...probably to pay off naevis her credit card bills...

 

I guess her latest MV didn't come cheap :deadbanana:

 

 

OT: Jokes aside, I'm happy for them that they have become a major touring force though. I just hope SM doesn't underestimate the venues and also allows them enough rest too. Their schedule is exhausting!

 

 

Edited by Zack

This brainrot :deadvision: Kpop is killing our generation It's time to keep Kpop in Kpop 

 

19 minutes ago, Zack said:

Not SM shipping aespa out again...probably to pay off naevis her credit card bills...

 

I guess her latest MV didn't come cheap :deadbanana:

 

 

OT: Jokes aside, I'm happy for them that they have become a major touring force though. I just hope SM doesn't underestimate the venues and also allows them enough rest too. Their schedule is exhausting!

 

 

A US tour was always going to happen for aespa, the question was how they would roll it out and if SM;s bids for festivals would be accepted. SM specifically announced their tour dates up to April 4th for a reason. 

 

 

Edited by Cheers

13 minutes ago, FACT said:

This brainrot :deadvision: Kpop is killing our generation It's time to keep Kpop in Kpop 

 

:ahh:
but honesty it's not like the quality of a lot of contestants on korean survival shows is that much better
and they're always tuned to the max :clown:

 

the way this has been on repeat like all day :jonny5: I honestly think this may be my favorite title track from them. along with Baby Blue being my favorite b-side

BoA and SM truly know what they're doing with them 

 

giphy.gif

When does Taeyong return to NCT? He needs to save them again

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.