Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Wait I didn't know there was a Latin Male KATSEYE from HYBE in creation

 

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

On 8/30/2025 at 7:07 AM, Cheers said:

 

Gzh295HbkAIuiwP?format=png&name=small

 

 

Boy group stans, what are your thoughts??

They're slowly going to legacy act as Bighit and Hybe are focus on CORTIS. But overall they're fine

24 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Is this real cause :deadbanana2:

Twice and BP have passed them a while ago already.

5 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Rich Man isn't bad but it's insane to me how many people must have heard the song without ANYONE saying "hey maybe we're using that phase a little too much". It's like a third of the song :deadbanana2:

Yeah... I genuinely just cannot get into how much they repeat that phrase. It annoys the **** out of me

Wait this is Somi's own channel?! The subscribers are shockingly low. I know her music might not be doing that well but she's still a high profile celebrity.

edit- nevermind this is her 2nd channel

 

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

36 minutes ago, muddysquirrel said:

It was true all along? Poor girl.

Considering that time authorities closed a subway station fearing a terrorist attack involving a biological weapon when a post-solo concert Suga livestream triggered a fan commuting home from the show, leaking can be a serious problem.

 

:cm:

Poor girl? Y'all have lost the plot.

 

No one cares about a 30-year-old man dating (except for shippers perhaps). They dated and broke up 5 years ago, she is clearly a bitter ex and an attention seeker :rip: She was the one who started the rumours in the first place and she is the one who shared the video without Jimin's permission. 

 

Do I really have to tell you to imagine if it were a female idol in Jimin's place for you to understand there is nothing normal about her behavior? :rip: Since y'all clearly struggle to remember BTS members are human, too.

Edited by smates

8 minutes ago, smates said:

Poor girl? Y'all have lost the plot.

 

No one cares about a 30-year-old man dating (except for shippers perhaps). They dated and broke up 5 years ago, she is clearly a bitter ex and an attention seeker :rip: She was the one who started the rumours in the first place and she is the one who shared the video without Jimin's permission. 

 

Do I really have to tell you to imagine if it were a female idol in Jimin's place for you to understand there is nothing normal about her behavior? :rip: Since y'all clearly struggle to remember BTS members are human, too.

Do not forget to breathe. 

11 minutes ago, smates said:

Poor girl? Y'all have lost the plot.

 

No one cares about a 30-year-old man dating (except for shippers perhaps). They dated and broke up 5 years ago, she is clearly a bitter ex and an attention seeker :rip: She was the one who started the rumours in the first place and she is the one who shared the video without Jimin's permission. 

 

Do I really have to tell you to imagine if it were a female idol in Jimin's place for you to understand there is nothing normal about her behavior? :rip: Since y'all clearly struggle to remember BTS members are human, too.

seems like yall really care tho

21 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Considering that time authorities closed a subway station fearing a terrorist attack involving a biological weapon when a post-solo concert Suga livestream triggered a fan commuting home from the show, leaking can be a serious problem.

 

:cm:

:cm:

6 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Rich Man isn't bad but it's insane to me how many people must have heard the song without ANYONE saying "hey maybe we're using that phase a little too much". It's like a third of the song :deadbanana2:

The title is "Rich Man"

 

Red Velvet - Dumb said 221x

SNSD - Gee said 83x

Nayeon - Pop! said 82x 

BLACKPINK - 두 said 77x 

I.O.I - 너무 said 75x

 

Are we really claiming repetition in K-Pop is somehow wrong now? 

 

Edited by Zack

If you're resorting to personal attacks instead of commenting on what I said, I believe my point is understood.

 

Don't pretend like you know me, I never said anything negative about any of their potential partners, I don't care about that. I care about their safety, that girl is clearly going through something and y'all are keke-ing because it's about a BTS member.

Edited by smates

6 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Rich Man isn't bad but it's insane to me how many people must have heard the song without ANYONE saying "hey maybe we're using that phase a little too much". It's like a third of the song :deadbanana2:

Whiplash also repeats the word a lot and it works really well there, so I can see why they did that again. Also I kinda love how alluring the phrase is? Winter calmly waiting for her turn to say it at 0.22 and then smirking is queen behaviour, I believe. She just coolly walks back and decides, yes, I'll shake my hips now, and yes, you'll enjoy it. 

 

 

Oh they gave him the $2 filter Kai used in Walls Don't Talk but the song is fun!

 

 

You know, I never used to think Chanyeol was hot, but the bowl cut kinda works on him? Odd. I'm feeling something.

 

Pen15 GIF - Pen15 - Discover & Share GIFs

fans on twitter being sad over them not selling 1M while complaining about low budget teasers and packaging at the same time :priceless: like make it make sense

On 8/30/2025 at 4:52 AM, Cyanide said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/DN2CGNOZv_6/?igsh=bjIyc2J0ZmN0c3hz
 

the comments on this post with all the locals thinking they're newjeans 😭 and then bethief plagiarism supporters will swear up and down that there are no similarities when they've literally been marketed from the start to generate interest off of newjeans crumbs. Stay in the shadow forever 

and the comments in the reveal post:bibliahh:I can smell the disappointment through the screen

 

GzpDiTOWUAA3UMI?format=jpg&name=largeGzpDiTPWIAAxLUw?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.