Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

She should've saved this for her own solo album instead 

pullmypiercing-stan-twitter.gif

Edited by Pluto6

17 minutes ago, I Am Music said:

Since New Jeans is locked up for good. I could use some recs cause I haven't been keeping up with the industry lately like I used to. 
Avocado posted above was amazing so I'll check that album out. 

 

Chae about to give me some melodic slow jams to add to my bedroom activities playlist.

 

:xtinass:

 

ITZY is having such a MASSIVE year quality-wise, people never give them enough credit.

52 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Rebel heart was barely in the the top 10 until promo kicked off like yeah they don't debut in the top 10 like they used to but it's not that serious this year only few GG managed to have a top 10 :cm: 

Baddie was tanking everywhere and they got a PAK despite the lukewarm reaction.

I know it's IVE but they aren't rookies anymore so don't expect to them to have a love dive/ I am it's not happening 

 

Rebel heart was performing way better than XOXO in SK one week after the release. 
 

 

 

So because they aren't rookies we can't expect good TT anymore? It doesn't make sense

 

 :clack:
 

36 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Like how do you NOT release this massively viral serve and capitalize on it??

 

 

The fact that this intro is better than anything they released since Accendio is tragic, idk what their A&R is doing :deadbanana4:

Edited by Adama

I wish collabs between groups in kpop was more of a thing.

 

Can you imagine how an aespa/IVE collab would shatter records. That's like a free 2 million opening week and daesangs for both groups.

 

Random thoughts cause I randomly thought about the RV X aespa Christmas song.

 

:clack:

I'm a NJZ truther but ILLIT's last mini was fantastic. :giraffe:

Y'all are doing too much on IVE. This is a bop and their best Korean single since Kitsch

pullmypiercing-stan-twitter.gif

Chaeyoung's song sounds like a random song by an artist with 500 monthly listeners that starts getting random autoplay in all the playlists all of a sudden and goes mega viral

Appreciate the recs, really. I needed some new stuff to listen to.
Loreen is taking her sweet ass time and the Sabrina album didn't impress me personally as I was hoping it was more like "Tears"

5 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Y'all are doing too much on IVE. This is a bop and their best Korean single since Kitsch

pullmypiercing-stan-twitter.gif

Your right. But this music video gives me a headache. So much going on. Still I love the song

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

Rebel heart was performing way better than XOXO in SK one week after the release. 
 

 

 

So because they aren't rookies we can't expect good TT anymore? It doesn't make sense

 

 :clack:
 

The fact that this intro is better than anything they released since Accendio is tragic, idk what their A&R is doing :deadbanana4:

Your post isn't talking about quality so and I said earlier quality wise XOXZ > Rebel heart :alexz2:

And you're disappointed because XOXZ isn't as huge as their previous songs they're basically veterans in kpop age there are some exceptions but it's perfectly normal to not have a number one each cb. 

Anyway XOXZ has debuted with similar ULS and the the top 10 right is filled with BP, demon hunter tracks and some old songs they will have another top 10 and if they're lucky a top 5 who cares it's not that end of the world. 

2 minutes ago, godmess said:

kpop is OVER.

Girls' Generation will save us in 2027

 

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

She is coming for Yerin Baek wig Our new Korean sweetheart 

11 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

I'm a NJZ truther but ILLIT's last mini was fantastic. :giraffe:

The only k-album I love this year :rip:

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Ahhh this sounds amazing :WAP:

 

WELCOME TO CHAEYOUNG'S DREAMSCAPE 

 

 

This sounds amazing omg

This is probably one of the most expensive MV's in Kpop ever. Like the budget is BUDGETING :ghostface: There's so much happening :redface:

 

Edited by Pluto6

12 minutes ago, illia said:

Chaeyoung's song sounds like a random song by an artist with 500 monthly listeners that starts getting random autoplay in all the playlists all of a sudden and goes mega viral

exactly the type of music that you would expect her to make tbh

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.