Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

NJZ is missed so badly bro

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

This is probably one of the most expensive MV's in Kpop ever. Like the budget is BUDGETING :ghostface: There's so much happening :redface:

 

Beautiful video. Just wish the song was better.

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Your post isn't talking about quality so and I said earlier quality wise XOXZ > Rebel heart :alexz2:

And you're disappointed because XOXZ isn't as huge as their previous songs they're basically veterans in kpop age there are some exceptions but it's perfectly normal to not have a number one each cb. 

Anyway XOXZ has debuted with similar ULS and the the top 10 right is filled with BP, demon hunter tracks and some old songs they will have another top 10 and if they're lucky a top 5 who cares it's not that end of the world. 

Yes, my posts were talking about the overall era with the quality of the music and concepts, including not having a good TT. I'm disappointed about that, and I included the charting because imo it's showing that there's a decline in interest because of bad TT choices. 

 

Both songs are bad, but at least Rebel heart have a decent chorus compared to whatever they're doing in XOXZ. 

Mind you, I didn't care that Accendio underperformed last year, because at least the song was GOOD! 

 

31 minutes ago, Jared said:

I wish collabs between groups in kpop was more of a thing.

 

Can you imagine how an aespa/IVE collab would shatter records. That's like a free 2 million opening week and daesangs for both groups.

 

Random thoughts cause I randomly thought about the RV X aespa Christmas song.

 

:clack:

I wish, but kpop also thrives on competition, so the closest thing to a collab would be two groups releasing on the same day :deadbanana2:

 

but imagine:

aespa x itzy

newjeans x illit

blackpink x babymonter

enhypen x txt

bts x blackpink

 

 

very curious on what LSM plans to do with this group, the talent is there but I'm over them serving NCT demos :monkey: think they might get a Korean debut once his ban is up

I love how this video took the words out of my mouth. The fact that even in a multifaceted group of girls like KATSEYE when their vocal styles and individualities are so distinct, their songs often sound like one member singing throughout and that should tell us how HYBE vocal production is truly monotone and lacks dynamic.


I have said the same thing about ENHYPEN as well, despite having so many distinct tones among the boys. Hybe should take notes from Gidle or IVE on how to utilize different vocal tones and styles in one group. 

26 minutes ago, Rian said:

This sounds amazing omg

She's truly coming for the best k-album of the year :superman:

42 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

You got a problem? @Witnessed ET

pullmypiercing-stan-twitter.gif

 

Yes *****. Don't make me call the Avocado to eat you

pullmypiercing-stan-twitter.gif

 

39 minutes ago, illia said:

Chaeyoung's song sounds like a random song by an artist with 500 monthly listeners that starts getting random autoplay in all the playlists all of a sudden and goes mega viral

Exactly, and we love her for it

 

pullmypiercing-stan-twitter.gif

Funny enough YEARS ago I said Chaeyoung was the one who would released the most interesting album out of all the TWICE members and she was the one to look for. It was even years before Nayeon solo. AND EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD LAUGHED AT ME...

 

The writing was on the wall all along. :matty: 

29 minutes ago, Adama said:

Yes, my posts were talking about the overall era with the quality of the music and concepts, including not having a good TT. I'm disappointed about that, and I included the charting because imo it's showing that there's a decline in interest because of bad TT choices. 

 

Both songs are bad, but at least Rebel heart have a decent chorus compared to whatever they're doing in XOXZ. 

Mind you, I didn't care that Accendio underperformed last year, because at least the song was GOOD! 

 

Accendio is literally XOXZ's big sister. Just because you didn't like the song doesn't mean it's bad. 

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Funny enough YEARS ago I said Chaeyoung was the one who would released the most interesting album out of all the TWICE members and she was the one to look for. It was even years before Nayeon solo. AND EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD LAUGHED AT ME...

 

The writing was on the wall all along. :matty: 

Well majority of this thread isn't exactly the most favorable when it comes to Twice so don't worry about that :dies:

Having said that, I really hope Chaeyoung has done all her due diligence and delivers a 10/10 album throughout. I have very high hopes from this queen. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
23 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

 

 

very curious on what LSM plans to do with this group, the talent is there but I'm over them serving NCT demos :monkey: think they might get a Korean debut once his ban is up

I didn't even know he was debuting acts. Are they focusing on international until his non-compete is over?

16 minutes ago, Rian said:

I didn't even know he was debuting acts. Are they focusing on international until his non-compete is over?

Yeah he's been pushing them in America/China so I imagine they'll debut in Korea once he's free from the non-compete

1 hour ago, Rian said:

Beautiful video. Just wish the song was better.

I actually like Ceremony a lot, but I can understand why it can be too much for some. Anyways, that's why there's 8 other tracks on the album!
 

Have you listened to AOTY? The b-sides are truly amazing especially Phoenix, Ghost, 0801:ghostface:

 

 

 

Edited by Pluto6

Came here to see a bit of ENGODPEN praise after my insane two days back to back concerts only too see little engenes obsessing with other groups and trashing TwinksxTwinks :khalyan2:

 

I'll come back tomorrow to spam some concert videos, but they were absolutely amazing and I might have (or might have not) cried a bit because they will always be my ults and they are so nice, genuine and talented and I had so much fun at the concerts, the atmosphere was LIT and surprisingly all the engenes I interacted with were very nice too.

 

Now, these were the songs that I enjoyed the most at the concerts:

 

Pass the Mic (you can say whatever about Pass the Piss but the way it HITS live)

Teeth

Go Big or Go Home (Best one, listened to it 4 times and I could have listened to it 4 more)

Helium

Paranormal

Fatal Trouble (so ******* beautiful)

Moonstruck (Heeseung high notes...)

Drunk-Dazed EDM version (crazy ****)

 

Heeseung is still my ultimate bias, that man just kills it on stage every time, best 4th gen performer, I don't care, argue with the wall :bird: Jungwon is still also my wrecker he is just a little ball of sunshine, an amazing performer too and he loves sooo much being on stage. I have to admit it I came back turned into a Jayster too because the man was wao simply gorgeous and Jake made me felt some things too...


 

Spoiler

Also I think I had a total delusional interaction with Heeseung and I'm feeling a bit like this queen, but i'll come back to my senses in a few days dw

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

Edited by Darkling

I've given it a long thought and Perfect Velvet is still the best girl group mini ever…

Stray Kids are officially the Kpop act with the most #1 albums in Billboard history and the FIRST ACT IN HISTORY to debut their first 7 charting albums at #1 on the chart! :clap3::ghostface:

 

Edited by Pluto6

17 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Came here to see a bit of ENGODPEN praise after my insane two days back to back concerts only too see little engenes obsessing with other groups and trashing TwinksxTwinks :khalyan2:

 

I'll come back tomorrow to spam some concert videos, but they were absolutely amazing and I might have (or might have not) cried a bit because they will always be my ults and they are so nice, genuine and talented and I had so much fun at the concerts, the atmosphere was LIT and surprisingly all the engenes I interacted with were very nice too.

 

Now, these were the songs that I enjoyed the most at the concerts:

 

Pass the Mic (you can say whatever about Pass the Piss but the way it HITS live)

Teeth

Go Big or Go Home (Best one, listened to it 4 times and I could have listened to it 4 more)

Helium

Paranormal

Fatal Trouble (so ******* beautiful)

Moonstruck (Heeseung high notes...)

Drunk-Dazed EDM version (crazy ****)

 

Heeseung is still my ultimate bias, that man just kills it on stage every time, best 4th gen performer, I don't care, argue with the wall :bird: Jungwon is still also my wrecker he is just a little ball of sunshine, an amazing performer too and he loves sooo much being on stage. I have to admit it I came back turned into a Jayster too because the man was wao simply gorgeous and Jake made me felt some things too...


 

  Hide contents

Also I think I had a total delusional interaction with Heeseung and I'm feeling a bit like this queen, but i'll come back to my senses in a few days dw

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

I missed Drunk-Dazed cause I left earlier to not leave during all the craziness and I'm so pissed cause I love that song.

6 hours ago, TheCal said:

and the comments in the reveal post:bibliahh:I can smell the disappointment through the screen

 

GzpDiTOWUAA3UMI?format=jpg&name=largeGzpDiTPWIAAxLUw?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

If they were smart they would do a 2nd gen Kara mix of KR and JP sound vibe a la Honey. Like don't they have some demos they can steal if they don't wanna do anything original?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.