Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

I can't stop listening, this is excellent :jonny2: Spicy and Black Mamba still remain their best songs, but this is up there 

 

zachcampbell-zach-campbell.gif

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

January oh please 

15 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Gzf3st4bcAAaGKn?format=jpg&name=largeGzj3hMJWQAEcU5B?format=jpg&name=medium

 

girl-open-legs-bed-split.gif

Need this bisexual wasian

 

girl-open-legs-bed-split.gif

Rich man is too repetitive for me. I don't dislike it like I thought I would but I got tired of "I am a rich man" by the end of the first chorus :rip: 

Tomorrow is the last day of SNSD's 18 year anniversary month! What's y'all's favorite song from the nations Girl Group? Some of my All time favorites 

Spotify don't have thier Japanese songs, but all my love for you and Karma Butterfly, Mr. Taxi would also be in thier top 10

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Tomorrow is the last day of SNSD's 18 year anniversary month! What's y'all's favorite song from the nations Girl Group? Some of my All time favorites 

Spotify don't have thier Japanese songs, but all my love for you and Karma Butterfly, Mr. Taxi would also be in thier top 10

 

all massive hits :jonny5::jonny5:

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

all massive hits :jonny5::jonny5:

You just had to start it off with holiday?

:rip:

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

You just had to start it off with holiday?

:rip:

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

It's cool. You get a pass for adding merry go round

4 hours ago, Sonny said:

Saw ENHYPEN in Amsterdam a few days ago, and whew, I only knew like 3 of their songs and only one member (Jay) but I am really wanting to get into their music now. Their show was really good and they are very talented. 

They're genuinely really great + their albums have B-sides that are often as strong as the leads, so you'll enjoy exploring their discography. If you haven't already, give these a listen: Bite Me, Given-Taken, Drunk-Dazed, Polaroid Love, Fever, Tamed-Dashed, and B sides: Chaconne, Bills, Still Monster, Brought the heat back, Paranormal. 

I mean, I honestly think we could just post ALL their songs on one page and bring ATRL to a HALT, but these four will do since they weren't posted and they're AMAZING

 

 

17 hours ago, FACT said:

:ahh: The coping is so 

The only racism you exposed was your own. Congrats?

16 hours ago, Xalric said:

BILLLIE being the best act so far. 

The line distribution was unfair!

11 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

I know, their team being useless as usual

Most soundtracks have a clause in them that songs included can't be released as a single without the soundtrack company's approval. JYP probably can't send any of the TWICE songs to radio until Republic gives them approval. Republic is obviously going to prioritize the songs that are doing better on the charts that they don't have to split royalties on.

8 hours ago, Zack said:

Ideally they would do a physical single album for each of them. They are all ready for solo promotions imo.

 

But I think it would cause chaos in the fandom and SM knows that. Up was tricky enough to manage but they got around it by releasing it under aespa's name. 

 

They might do that again with these new solos though (e.g. just releasing it as a tour album under the group name), which might be a good idea. Good Stuff and Tornado are getting really good reactions. 

The point of releasing them at all is just to increase their chances at Daesangs. It's also why they credit the songs to the full group.

 

Aespa are currently battling Seventeen, Rose and G-Dragon for one Daesang, though "Rich Man" should knock Rose and G-Dragon out of the running against them. I have a feeling we'll get the digital single on September 19th, which will give Aespa a higher shot at a better global score and Circle digital total to outdo SVT.

JYP really gave all their money to KG and Kaylee :deadbanana2:

 

Girlset didn't seem to have a budget for a real debut stage or a real MV which is why they were just filmed dancing. Or even a song longer than 2.01 seconds. 

 

JYP's utter tackiness will always be what holds their groups back.

5 hours ago, Sonny said:

Saw ENHYPEN in Amsterdam a few days ago, and whew, I only knew like 3 of their songs and only one member (Jay) but I am really wanting to get into their music now. Their show was really good and they are very talented. 

Truly one of the best boygroup discographies EVER tbh. Some people just dont wanna give the group the credit or even any attention because of people's own hate-hate relationship with HYBE. 

When I heard the medley, Drift was the song I was less excited about but after the performance, I want it now. :jonny5:

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.