Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

this is gonna end up as the best song SM released this year at this rate 

 

 

both Ten and Seulgi had the best releases :jonny2:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

 

both Ten and Seulgi had the best releases :jonny2:

no comment on #that song

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

I am a rich man

da da da da da da

i am what I am

da da da da da da

 

The lazy ass chorus :skull: 

I saw Ryan Jhun on the credits and I knew it's going to be boring again :toofunny3:

Rich Man is their Girls 2.0 which means their next comeback will be their Spicy 2.0, oh we're ready Visuelle & co. :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

use your ears and listen to that highlight medley and get back to us 

rich man already better than dirty work. i'm predicting an xoxz situation where everyone thinks its ass based on teasers then the full song is actually good. the mini album is forgettable i'll say that. but i don't expect that from aespa anyway

Two back to back bombas for adspa. Oh I know Ning is fuming. 

Oh two days later and I'm properly OBSESSED :WAP: so sorry queens for not getting your excellence initially :gaycat7:

 

 

 

ooooh ooh i want want want it all

 

ooooh ooh i want want want it all

 

IMG_9717.gif?ex=68b0543c&is=68af02bc&hm=

omg dating a BTS member must be literal hell, not only can you not go out in public but if you do get caught they'll let you get dragged to the pits

9 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Two back to back bombas for adspa. Oh I know Ning is fuming. 

the girls were the ones who fought for Dirty Turd so 

2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

the girls were the ones who fought for Dirty Turd so 

I don't blame them when the other option was this

 

 

I cackled at the thread title because I literally saw the highlight medley on instagram, listened to it, and came to this thread to drag the **** out of it :deadbanana4:

 

Rich Man sounds lifeless and BORING ugh. They literally just hit a peak and then get straight boring tracks. Make it make sense

The part in the highlight medley is probably just the post chorus chant. The Drama.mp3 in here. :deadbanana4:

anyways here's an unasked for aespa album ranking

 

MY WORLD

Savage

Whiplash

Girls

SYNK PARALLEL LINE

Drama

Armageddon 

we can put Rich Man here bc :rip:

Edited by lgaga1fan

The medley isn't that bad it's just a lifeless I guess :alexz2:
 

Rich man produced by Ryan….yeah good luck mys he's not leaving anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, Rainy Devil said:

Yeah, I took a listen to that demo and to me is still possible its the same song. It obviously would get reworked by SM.

 

its confirmed to be the demo, the writer (Kanner) listed on the medley video posted this short last year. Interesting to see how SM will change the song.

 

 

26 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

anyways here's an unasked for aespa album ranking

 

MY WORLD

Savage

Whiplash

Girls

SYNK PARALLEL LINE

Drama

Armageddon 

we can put Rich Man here bc :rip:

Mine is exactly the same as yours except switch Savage and My World. I only care about the first three and the rest can go away bar some handful of songs idc :rip:

I think as time goes on i've come to accept the fact that they will never top the absolute sheer quality, fresh perspective and exquisiteness of Savage EP. And that's okay. :bird:

Tried relistening to the Rich Man mini preview and hate to say it, aespa starting to lose the plot I fear; Angel #48 the only good song so far

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

Edited by starstruckaj

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.