Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Wendy leaving SM was the best thing she could ve done, everything so far with the teasers have been spot on 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 minute ago, Pikachu said:

the chords sound similar so its possible they changed that first part to the one in the highlight medley

Yeah, I took a listen to that demo and to me is still possible its the same song. It obviously would get reworked by SM.

 

I ain't listen to the New Aespa yet cuz I'm busy. But is this as good as Spicy or Drama @youresotoxic

I see they coming for you. Ill judge too, in a minute 

17 minutes ago, Doogle said:

IVE had a good comeback earlier this year but this latest mini was garbage and I find them much more inconsistent. They're either really good or a complete miss

 

Aespa have had Whiplash since then which was a 10, imo Dirty Work was the only misstep (although Rich Man is uh…) but that was still better than that song IVE just put out 

 

I'm only here for aespa's bsides this time round tho probably :jonny2:

Well it's okay to have a mid album sometimes. Aespa best album was released like two years ago and Armageddon has no cohesion  

 

spacer.png

Edited by Dialamba

armageddon was a meh album, the singles two one of their best tho

 

whiplash/my world were much better

Edited by Pikachu

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I ain't listen to the New Aespa yet cuz I'm busy. But is this as good as Spicy or Drama @youresotoxic

I see they coming for you. Ill judge too, in a minute 

it's the same level of quality as Dirty Work... another miss I fear

we'll never get another Spicy again

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Well it's okay to have a mid album sometimes. Aespa best album was released like two years ago and Armageddon has no cohesion  spacer.png

Tbf my biggest gripe is that aespa still only has one album and it jumps all over the place. 
 

They lack a cohesive excellent ALBUM like my other faves Red Velvet, SHINee, f(x) all got several at their peaks

 

idk what happened to SM.. even though they've always sabotaged they often used to release good albums with a clear theme and cohesion. 
 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

Edited by Doogle

1 minute ago, Pikachu said:

armageddon was a meh album, the singles two one of their best tho

 

whiplash/my world were much better

 

ntm on Armageddon when this is their best b-side :jonny5:

Yall just reminded me. My world still my favorite Aespa album:jonny4: I know people like Savage more, which is also great. But My world was perfect. 

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yall just reminded me. My world still my favorite Aespa album:jonny4: I know people like Savage more, which is also great. But My world was perfect. 

Salty and Sweet should have been a single!! 

Idk if this is a hot take but I think Drama is tied first for my fave aespa mini with My World. I loved the b sides sooooo much

 

2023 had their best album tracks and 2024 their best singles

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

wow that Rich Man snippet sounds tragic. kinda crazy considering they didn't miss a single time so far..

Those b sides sound like doodoo but Rich Man sounds like Unforgivens cousin so it's immediately better than Dirty Turd

22 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

OH BABY
NEED THAT KIND OF LOVE

A SUPERNOVA GLOWING IN THE DARK

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Idk if this is a hot take but I think Drama is tied first for my fave aespa mini with My World. I loved the b sides sooooo much

 

2023 had their best album tracks and 2024 their best singles

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

YOLO is so underrated, it's literally YEPPI YEPPI 2.0 yet it feels like everyone hates it

who came up with this thread title? we girl group stans can't have anything? day after day of boygroup sales updates you wanna call aespa mid?

Just now, Supervillain said:

YOLO is so underrated, it's literally YEPPI YEPPI 2.0 yet it feels like everyone hates it

I love it so much, it was such a highlight hearing it at the concert. It sounds like a 2010 pop song and it's just kinda cute and optimistic. I fear people are too miserable to appreciate it :jonny6:

"Rich Man" alberrn sounds not so great. :doc: Ever since NJ were deleted all the other groups have fallen so bad...

Wait Rich Man sounds nothing like that awful demo. We won :jonny: 

3 minutes ago, motherpills said:

who came up with this thread title? we girl group stans can't have anything? day after day of boygroup sales updates you wanna call aespa mid?

use your ears and listen to that highlight medley and get back to us 

this is gonna end up as the best song SM released this year at this rate 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.