Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, motherpills said:

who else debuted?

Kiikii, and other nugus lol

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

2 hours ago, motherpills said:

who else debuted?

 

 

 

I love me some H2H btw, but these debuts were much better.

Watching the Ive studio choom, and the choreo is uninspired. It's like they don't try anymore.

gaeul getting singing and rapping lines :clap3: the meme queen deserves

 

 

 

 

wait, not her having choreo for this :jonny5: @SMTOWN @KRUCIALIZE send her to music shows NOW :jonny2:

the way she has it all... she's gorgeous, can sing, write, dance, etc. but she's getting ZERO promo

 

zach-campbell-frustrated.gif

2 hours ago, godmess said:

debuting a katseye B Team is shameless but it makes sense since the dream girls trained for so long, they're ripe to be plopped into their own group I guess. There's a pretty active subreddit for the non katseye girls so the fan attachment is there. I just know HYBE will not bother to really differentiate them in sound or styling. An ILLIT reheat rihpeat tea. 

I feel like this wasn't originally planned. The fact alone that Adela got a major label signing her shows that there is potential in the rest of the candidates. I also think the Netflix show and Katseye in general did better than they originally expected. Also in Japan they did this with produce 101 where they created a group of the runner ups. The group is doing quite well. They want to capatalize on that it seems. 
 

I still don't know if a cutesy girly pop group is gonna work in the US tho. None of the groups attempting that broke through in the US. Even fifth harmony switched that concept up after their debut ep because it didn't work. But I guess we will see 

omfg :jonny5::jonny5: but we need a new song queens

Edited by youresotoxic

Rich Man doesn't sound like that horrible demo posted the other day so thats promising 

6 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Angel 48 is the only one that sounds decent :rip: It's over

I am a rich man

da da da da da da

i am what I am

da da da da da da

 

The lazy ass chorus :skull: 

4 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Rich Man doesn't sound like the excellent demo

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

On 8/25/2025 at 3:15 PM, youresotoxic said:

oh this is really about to be their best song :jonny5::jonny5: 

the extra production SM is gonna add and with the girls vocals, this song is going to be HUGEEEEE 

 

zachcampbell-zach-campbell.gif

source.gif

Edited by TheCal

5 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Rich Man doesn't sound like that horrible demo posted the other day so thats promising 

 

4 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Rich Man doesn't sound like the excellent demo

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

These back to back :ahh:

Their Rich man sounds so boring

 

and let me not even start with the other songs

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.