Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Rich Man sounds great :flame:

Drift disposable

Bubble random

Count On Me best song on the mini

Angel 48 cute bop

To The Girls sounds good too, need the full song

 

11 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Rich Man doesn't sound like that horrible demo posted the other day so thats promising 

 

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Rich Man doesn't sound like the excellent demo

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

lmao the timing of these two posts. :sabrina:

 

 

Nothing really grabs me in aespa's mini album, except maybe Angel 48. I'm not a fan of the musical direction the group is taking… I just hope they won't end up like Ive, trying out a style that doesn't suit them.

As for Treasure's mini, it seems like a disaster. Nothing that really hits hard or sounds cool, apart from the lead.

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

In conclusion, GODVE ended fartspa :siptea:

 

I WANT IT ALL XOXZ! :WAP: 

 

Yup, ended them. :rip:

1 minute ago, Rainy Devil said:

 

Yup, ended them. :rip:

Who cares about Spotify with IVE, I only want domestic success for them. They don't need to westernize themselves.

Mind you that IVE mini is the worst thing ever released in girl group history. The only thing they ended is themselves 

9 minutes ago, Antunes said:

#disbandredvelvet

#defundaespa

#nurtureh2h

#SnsdLivesMatter

1 minute ago, Doogle said:

Mind you that IVE mini is the worst thing ever released in girl group history. The only thing they ended is themselves 

It's much better than aespa's output since Armageddon.

 

I stan both groups but aespa have been disappointing me for several comebacks in a row now, meanwhile IVE stays consistent in their quality. :michael:

7 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Nothing really grabs me in aespa's mini album, except maybe Angel 48. I'm not a fan of the musical direction the group is taking… I just hope they won't end up like Ive, trying out a style that doesn't suit them.

As for Treasure's mini, it seems like a disaster. Nothing that really hits hard or sounds cool, apart from the lead.

I mean aespa changes every cb even if their print still strong dirty work was a step back tho

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's much better than aespa's output since Armageddon.

 

I stan both groups but aespa have been disappointing me for several comebacks in a row now, meanwhile IVE stays consistent in their quality. :michael:

IVE had a good comeback earlier this year but this latest mini was garbage and I find them much more inconsistent. They're either really good or a complete miss

 

Aespa have had Whiplash since then which was a 10, imo Dirty Work was the only misstep (although Rich Man is uh…) but that was still better than that song IVE just put out 

 

I'm only here for aespa's bsides this time round tho probably :jonny2:

Edited by Doogle

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Who cares about Spotify with IVE, I only want domestic success for them. They don't need to westernize themselves.

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

Just now, Doogle said:

IVE had a good comeback earlier this year but this latest mini was garbage and I find them much more inconsistent. They're either really good or a complete miss

 

Aespa have had Whiplash, imo Dirty Work was the only misstep (although Rich Man is uh…) but that was still better than that song IVE just put out 

 

I'm only here for aespa's bsides this time round tho probably :jonny2:

Dirty Work was ass, Rich Man is shaping up to be ass as well, Whiplash was okay, their last EXCELLENT song was Supernova though. Meanwhile I've been enjoying most of what IVE released in the last two years :siptea: 

 

I still think SM doesn't know what they're doing with aespa, their hard hitting sound is completely gone.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
28 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

:jamming:
 

Count on Me and Angel #48

 

aespa continuing their streak of stellar b-sides confirmed. 

Just now, Supervillain said:

i still think SM doesn't know what they're doing with aespa, their hard hitting sound is completely gone.

Idk I think there's a clear "aespa" sound that exists and has been established now so they can go from there. Their sound feels less repetitive than say every BLACKPINK comeback did pre Jump but there's defo an aespa stamp on it.

 

They just need a good hard hitting song with an explosive chorus which these past two have not been. Whiplash wasn't but it served ***** at least.  I think it's an issue of poor song choice rather than not knowing how to handle them but idk

 

 

24 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

we should've had this... oh i'm mad

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

the chords sound similar so its possible they changed that first part to the one in the highlight medley

Dirty Work is a bop idk why y'all hate it

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

 

Edited by VelvetCrush

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.