Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

9 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh good they're finally extending their reach in other countries of South America beyond Brazil. Expecting tour dates there soon

 

 

There's a rumour here in Brazil from reliable sources they will be headlining Lollapalooza Brazil. Usually, who headlines here, also do on Chile and Argentina around the same time, so It must be real. 

2 minutes ago, FACT said:

Gagging

She about to bring us back to god country :chick1:

 

 

no ******* way:rip:they are joking

9 minutes ago, FACT said:

Gagging

She about to bring us back to god country :chick1:

 

 

Wait, I will keep an eye on this new gg :gaycat1:

9 minutes ago, FACT said:

Gagging

She about to bring us back to god country :chick1:

 

 

not this hoe

4 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Wait, I will keep an eye on this new gg :gaycat1:

sazzybarb-zach-campbell.gif

Streets are saying Naisha might be in the group as well

 

sazzybarb-zach-campbell.gif

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

sazzybarb-zach-campbell.gif

I'm not betraying MHDHH movement sis...

 

sazzybarb-zach-campbell.gif

 

28 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Streets are saying Naisha might be in the group as well

 

sazzybarb-zach-campbell.gif

Where is the leak ? Share the lineup please 

I just learned the Samara girlie is hated, even though I don't know what she did

 

I don't watch reality shows, my ADHD ass can't handle more than 20-minute-long anime episodes 

 

sazzybarb-zach-campbell.gif

I was lowkey hoping Hybe would debut a GG with what was supposed to be KATSEYE's concept with Emily and here we are :jonnycat:

 

If Samara's in the group there'a a 99% chance Ezrela's in the group.

I bet ChopEye will get the SIS scraps since Katseye won't return to that sound

 

They are definitely debuting this group (minus the Japanese girl who probably left already) and now they are looking for the final Japanese member

 

They will have the cute concept as portrayed in the video as a counterpart to KATSEYE's now girlcrush image

I love how all the new 5th gen groups trying to copy NJZ marketing and branding have flopped and are being outstreamed by an inactive group. Karma is so fab 

38 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I just learned the Samara girlie is hated, even though I don't know what she did

 

I don't watch reality shows, my ADHD ass can't handle more than 20-minute-long anime episodes 

 

sazzybarb-zach-campbell.gif

She is a full time racistme We have to stan :loki:

Also I don't want to see any Tag PR Hybe maids hating on the 2nd dream academy group after shitting on NJZ for a whole year because they were brave enough to express their concerns INTERNALLY and got sabotaged by the company. The same things are slowly happening to their favs (plagiarism from Belift to txt, market cannibalization of katseye, soon to be shelving of ILLIT and LSFM because they aren't bringing in any money). The girls tried to warn them but called liars and bullies. Thank god they chose ARTISTIC INTEGRITY and did what was right. Thank god their fans also have sense and stuck by them, instead of shilling for a Zionist company and sucking up to AIPACmy's only to end up being booboo the fool 

5 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

an SM backed artist doing 67 copies first week :deadbanana2:

 

oh she's getting shelved, sorry @youresotoxic... which day includes your purchase?

 

 

oh i'm gonna need everyone to purchase a copy... this is horrible :deadbanana2:

this is really about to be her first and ONLY release 

 

khaioutdid.gif

3 hours ago, TheCal said:

 

bpk-stan-twitter.gif

 

 

3 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

Jimin being BTS downfall was not on my list

 

 

 

 

PL40kzo.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.