Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

 

 

Abema? Is that Katseye for the Sydney Sweeney defenders?

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

 

so i'm gonna need this on Apple Music by tomorrow @ASNDLABEL

 

oprah.gif

3 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

do yall remember when wonho exposed a testicle?

b2152ed75a7853b96920775c2e655f8f.gif

Y'all don't even remember that Monsta X Japanese VLIVE. Which was more outrageous than Wonho's testicle. 

 

 

 

 

Hybe really has them dragging those stupid treadmills around everywhere huh

 

they really don't add anything to the performance, you can barely even tell they're on...

 

oprah.gif

 

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

 

 

Abema? Is that Katseye for the Sydney Sweeney defenders?

Not them bringing back Katsfood leftover :bibliahh: 

The thing they are about to do 

 

 

Edited by FACT

4 minutes ago, FACT said:

Not them bringing back Katsfood leftover :bibliahh: 

The thing they are about to do 

 

 

Emily deserved a spot in KATSEYE in the first place as the most talented dancer out of the whole competition. Pretty sure she was also part of the "ideal" lineup they had in mind before Lexi left (see the drawn sketches).

Hopefully a more bubblegum group will be created, she truly shined while performing Wannabe. 

11 minutes ago, ZENO said:

Emily deserved a spot in KATSEYE in the first place as the most talented dancer out of the whole competition. Pretty sure she was also part of the "ideal" lineup they had in mind before Lexi left (see the drawn sketches).

Hopefully a more bubblegum group will be created, she truly shined while performing Wannabe. 

I hope they bring back Ezrela, Lexi/Marquise :chick1: We indeed need girlypop music back in charge

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Y'all don't even remember Monsta X

 

 

 

iktr 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, FACT said:

I hope they bring back Ezrela, Lexi/Marquise :chick1: We indeed need girlypop music back in charge

Tbh Lexi would be perfect for the lineup if they want to go cute, but I think she left entertainment as a whole.

It would also make sense to have KATSEYE doing the sexy-themed stuff from now on, while creating a new group with a less "mature" kind of image.
VCHA tried to do it (with little success) but has been rebranded to ITZY 2.0, so there are no real competitors for HYBE and Geffen if they aim to create a Disney-ish kind of group.

 

Like, Play 2k26.

 

 

XOXZ isn't bad….its just not very innovative for a gg at their peak.

 

It reminds me of a single a 10 year old GG would put out just for the sake of putting something out (I'm not shading Twice..well maybe a little bit).

 

:suburban:

11 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

I've been listening to this and some parts of the song remind me of Red velvet, I like it it's kinda weird but nice.

2 hours ago, New Edition said:

 

 

Abema? Is that Katseye for the Sydney Sweeney defenders?

I wonder if this is another dream academy. Imagine Emily going through all of it again and not debuting :ace: 

39 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

I don't know them but I like the song

You don't know teen top?! Oh god, I really am getting old. seeing them perform this live was pretty hype. I wasn't a fan but they had a pretty big fandom back in the days

 

 

12 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

every time they whitewash Riku's skin, Chenle's hairline gets pushed back just a little more

 

s28iz9.gif

 

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

 

I don't know them but I like the song

Get into the classics :cm:

 

 

IVE seems to have just completely lost the plot. Their first few comebacks were so strong and now its just dud after dud (I didn't hate Rebel Heart but it lacked impact as well for me). 

I just listened to the entire IVE mini album and I have to give IVE their props for always consistently putting actually good b-sides on their releases . I really like every song :heart2: 

 

They're also still the only 4th gen girlgroup who released a great full album so I don't think IVE is doing too shabby

I actually have liked every IVE comeback, including this one, but me fears they'll never out do the one two punch of love dive and after like. 
 

 

came with a boom and left with a fizzle :giraffe:

6 hours ago, New Edition said:

 

 

Abema? Is that Katseye for the Sydney Sweeney defenders?

not them doing decoy effect marketing for katseye:rip:

GzOnZhda4AAjvD3?format=jpg&name=large

16 hours ago, thirdward said:

looking at doja's numbers, rca might give lisa a second album budget 

can't wait for the Tate collab

spacer.png

Tate and Lisa are gonna collab

14 hours ago, Raspy said:

we want Drama pt.2

Yes please 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.