Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Baby Blue is excellent :jonny5: they're 2/2 so far

definitely shaping up to be NCT Wish's best album :clap3:

@youresotoxic Bestie, I need you to put everything related to Haechan in spoilers

 

:khalyan:

 

Thank You :gaycat4:

 

Edited by DelRey

I hate it so much when agencies drag out promo pics and stuff for 30 minutes… just schedule everything and drop it all at once, my god. 00:15 AM KST (and aespa's content is still being released).

Just now, TheOrangeTree said:

I hate it so much when agencies drag out promo pics and stuff for 30 minutes… just schedule everything and drop it all at once, my god. 00:15 AM KST (and aespa's content is still being released).

literally my least favorite thing... I thought I finished updating everything in the thread and boom, 30 pics were uploaded 15 minutes later

 

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

Karina and NingNing look sick in those photos.

So, in the initial poster, Karina is the one with the drum sticks and NingNing with the keyboard. 

14 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GzNGJ4waIAA1zen?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNGJ1gbsAEfAeg?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNGWmlagAAR08W?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNGWmyaIAA9qfA?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

He will never be Jaehyun :fish2:

 

22 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GzNORJia8AAqS3U?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNPX2IbUAAvBHU?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Thank you. I didn't have my coffee this morning and I needed this to get me through the day. 

11 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GzNNJJNaQAAXIY0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GzNPKx_a4AEW-IT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNPLTGacAAdeGl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GzNPLx3a8AALaKt?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNPOp6bYAERQC2?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GzNPXRfbQAA-Yaw?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNPaDHbwAE9tIs?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

They will never lose thier best visual Crown I fear. It's actually insane how they never miss. 

Rich Man is a bop. It's kinda Girls' sister but more punky

I also looveee the usage of electroguitar. Any song sounds 10 times better with it :jonny5:

this cheesy ass title jesus christ :toofunny3:

but rosalia and pharrell collabs? :WAP:

 

30 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GzNGbwHbYAAbXAz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNGJ1uaoAAKe60?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GzNGJ4waIAA1zen?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNGJ1gbsAEfAeg?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNGOtdaoAAeJ8L?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNGWmlagAAR08W?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzNGWmyaIAA9qfA?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

literally nobody asked for this :mazen:

If I say the reason why (and why only SM groups do it) I'll get called a hater

 

 

29 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

this cheesy ass title jesus christ :toofunny3:

but rosalia and pharrell collabs? :WAP:

 

Would Blackpink release an album that abbreviates to BTS and shares half the time with their most recent album?

 

Edit: I wrote "time", I meant "title" because of BORN PINK

Edited by VelvetCrush

1 minute ago, VelvetCrush said:

Would Blackpink release an album that abbreviates to BTS and shares half the time with their most recent album?

wait ddddd

 

I hope not. born to shine is too damn cheesy that it could be a huntrx song title :deadbanana2:

wait, I was so ready to drag but this feels fresh (for kpop standards) and its kinda giving me newjeans' debut male equivalent

 

very youthful, fun and fresh like attention and hype boy

 

 

 

If SNSD comeback single is titled "Still SNSD" :jonny5:hold up, let them Cook

 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

3 hours ago, Eternium said:

"Bebe" is so much better than "Fancy" and "Gotta Go." This forum is legit crazy.

"Gotta Go" especially, it's insane to me that this forum acts like that mid song is a masterpiece or something lol

 

Wendy said let's bring the vocals back to Kpop :jonny: 

 

I have a feeling K-ATRL will forget "XOXZ" immediately if it flops

mdQg98H.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.