Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Not another survival show. The American Somi :deadbanana2:

She is a fixed member

The show will be looking for the final girl in Japan

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 hour ago, CrisPop said:

 

Why are they debuting another gg so soon after KATSEYE? 

It's Hybe after all. They are popping out groups every other month :suburban:

1 hour ago, CrisPop said:

 

Why are they debuting another gg so soon after KATSEYE? 

It's a new show?! I thought they were just revealing the members. So stale.

 

Hybe loves to cannibalize their existing groups and oversaturate the market omg

They are such a vibe

 

They did that :clap3:Can't believe they skipped LALALALA though 


 

Edited by Pluto6

2 hours ago, Bewitched said:

I'm surprised Fantagio hasn't debuted a new gg 

 

 

He's been gone for two seconds and the lights are already about to get cut off?

 

 

spacer.png

 

Someone called Wumuti just came up in my feed and I'd say he takes the cake for the scariest most botched looking idol I've ever seen omg 

3 hours ago, Bewitched said:

I'm surprised Fantagio hasn't debuted a new gg 

This was their last girl group, allegedly.

 

 

:cm:

43 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

Someone called Wumuti just came up in my feed and I'd say he takes the cake for the scariest most botched looking idol I've ever seen omg 

Not too much on Wumuti, they lowkey look like Wendell from certain angles :monkey:

One thing about Sunmi is the instrumental will be great and you will, at the very least, like the beat :cm:

21 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Not too much on Wumuti, they lowkey look like Wendell from certain angles :monkey:

Omg tea 😭😭😭 Looking like they aboutta perform the they/them remix of Power Up

 

spacer.png

Edited by Cyanide

an SM backed artist doing 67 copies first week :deadbanana2:

 

oh she's getting shelved, sorry @youresotoxic... which day includes your purchase?

 

 

21 hours ago, Katamari said:

im afraid i dont. you should refresh our memory

 

b2152ed75a7853b96920775c2e655f8f.gif

i spent too much time searching for this
but it vanished!

Jungkook's music video for his 2023 solo hit "Standing Next to You" surpassed 200 million views on YouTube. With this latest achievement, all three of Jungkook's music videos from his solo debut album "GOLDEN"—"Seven" (featuring Latto), "3D" (featuring Jack Harlow), and "Standing Next to You"—have now reached 200 million views, making him the first K-pop soloist ever to hit the 200 million mark with three official music videos from the same album. Jungkook originally released the music video for "Standing Next to You" on November 3, 2023 at 1 p.m. KST, meaning that it took just over one year, nine months, and 20 days to reach the milestone.

 

 

Everytime I feel like I'm starting to fall off the aespa train, they release more photos of Kim Minjeong and pull me right back in :jonny5:

Jimin being BTS downfall was not on my list

 

 

 

 

5 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

They are such a vibe

 

They did that :clap3:Can't believe they skipped LALALALA though 


 

Their Killing Voice was so good and fun! I love it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.