Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

14 hours ago, Sailor Moon said:

this was such a bad attempt at catering to the western audience that it almost killed their whole momentum for a sec

at least the song was a smash in sk

 

This song is a bop and went off live idk why some of yall hate it? I guess yall ain't baddies then huh 

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

13 hours ago, Edu said:

i think i'm the only one who prefers either way over off the record :skull:

Holy Moly needed to be released not those 2 tracks

 

13 hours ago, Edu said:

i think i'm the only one who prefers either way over off the record :skull:

Holy Moly needed to be released not those 2 tracks

 

The "IVE lost the plot" thinkpieces are a bit cringe ngl because y'all are always expecting them to serve LOVE DIVE level excellence but that was a once in a generation kinda song lbr, no matter what your music taste is. So everything they do is always gonna be compared to it. But their music is still good, it's just some things work better for them while some things are just there and need some rearranging (Eg. Rebel Heart, Attitude, Baddie). Doesn't mean they're bad. 

Dirty Work re-surging in Korea today!

The promo ended weeks ago and it's still top 10. It has been top 10 now for 2 months! :clap3:

 

 

7 hours ago, FACT said:

Not them bringing back Katsfood leftover :bibliahh:

Watching Chenelle Moon drag Fifty Fifty from oblivion with her ability to go viral, Bighybe probably more willing to hold on to things if someone believes there might be something there.

 

:cm:

Actress Dahyun's new movie has her playing an athlete :flame: Please look forward to it juseyo!

 

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

@Save-Me-Oprah Seobin, the one who kissed Jiwoong in that BL is also in this 

  • ▶ Line-up: Kep1er, 8TURN, YOUNG POSSE, AMPERS&ONE, RAINBOW18, MADEIN S, idntt, Queenz Eye, In A Minute, SEVENTOEIGHT, CMDM

I need to google something, brb.

 

:cm:

 

Yeah… we'll never get the old Sunmi back, the one who used to drop gems.
I think she's happy doing this kind of music, and her agency must be too if they're pushing her in that direction. But it's just not for me anymore; I just need to let go and stop stanning her.

22 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

 

Yeah… we'll never get the old Sunmi back, the one who used to drop gems.
I think she's happy doing this kind of music, and her agency must be too if they're pushing her in that direction. But it's just not for me anymore; I just need to let go and stop stanning her.

this isn't bad but she has been releasing mid tempo songs since 2022 :hoetenks: where are the cvnty bops

34 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

 

Yeah… we'll never get the old Sunmi back, the one who used to drop gems.
I think she's happy doing this kind of music, and her agency must be too if they're pushing her in that direction. But it's just not for me anymore; I just need to let go and stop stanning her.

Her Kafka serve

eleven

love dive

after like

kitsch

I am

baddie

heya

 

was actually an insane run and I like xoxz. liz and friends always deliver the bops :clap3: 

The exec producer of Kpop Demon Hunters thanking Twice for their willingness and contribution in giving the kpop street cred to the franchise :clap3:

 

 

52 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

this isn't bad but she has been releasing mid tempo songs since 2022 :hoetenks: where are the cvnty bops

MTE

1 hour ago, TheOrangeTree said:

 

Yeah… we'll never get the old Sunmi back, the one who used to drop gems.
I think she's happy doing this kind of music, and her agency must be too if they're pushing her in that direction. But it's just not for me anymore; I just need to let go and stop stanning her.

For me I'll never stop stanning her because she's been such an eye opener for me from the beginning in terms of kpop and what it can really encompass when someone in this genre is musically talented and creative. Although yeah I agree she needs to remember who she used to be when she dropped actual bangers from the start like 24 Hours, but since I know she's capable of a lot of different things and the fact that a full album is coming soon, and she'll make sure that it's solid, Im not too worried rn. At the end of the day, she is her own artist who will keep doing whatever makes her happy and it still will be quality, so I'll just be going on this ride with her for the time being I fear. If she suddenly decides one day that she wants to be the MPG hitmaker with pop bangers again, then even better. 
:suburban:

Didn't expect much from Sunmi because her recent output have been underwhelming IMO

 

but i really love Blue :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.