Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Give me the X

 

monica-90s.gif

 

Give me the O

 

monica-90s.gif

 

Give me the L-O-V-E

 

monica-90s.gif

 

Neoramyeon da, I want it all

 

monica-90s.gif

 

Ooh 

 

monica-90s.gif

 

Ooh

 

monica-90s.gif

 

Ooh

 

monica-90s.gif

 

I want want want it all!

 

monica-90s.gif

 

the summer smashes ain't been hitting like this classique I fear

2 hours ago, romiskes said:

HEYA not being a #1 is a hate crime.

HEYA didn't get to #1 but in the long run it did far better than Baddie and Rebel Heart.

Those last two are the definition of quick little singles. 

Edited by Rainy Devil

I believe in love

I believe in hope

I believe in light

I believe in sorrow

 

eodumeul mireo nuni bushin heart

haneureul dideo

I believe in us

I believe in us

 

I believe in love

 

BELIEVE-IN-WENDY.gif

 

They are truly the Big 4 

Would've been Big 5 if NewJeans weren't semi disbanded  @Mitsuki @TheCal

 

Edited by Pluto6

3 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

me when minho, mingyu, minhyuk show a nipple

 

b2152ed75a7853b96920775c2e655f8f.gif

Somebody loves indecent exposure :celestial6:

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

They are truly the Big 4 

Would've been Big 5 if NewJeans weren't semi disbanded  @Mitsuki @TheCal

 

Till August 2027. Im predicting SNSD's comeback single to have 1 Billion streams first 24 hours. Spotify and Apple better update thier services now

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

 

Wonbin, Sion and Yushi together  :weeps:  @Save-Me-Oprah 

 

stay away from them, get a job :fish2:

21 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

me when minho, mingyu, minhyuk show a nipple

 

b2152ed75a7853b96920775c2e655f8f.gif

i thought that was a daily occurrence

b2152ed75a7853b96920775c2e655f8f.gif

22 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Till August 2027. Im predicting SNSD's comeback single to have 1 Billion streams first 24 hours. Spotify and Apple better update thier services now

:

V_QAIQ.gif

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

They are truly the Big 4 

Would've been Big 5 if NewJeans weren't semi disbanded  @Mitsuki @TheCal

 

just wait til NJZ wins on Oct 30, drops a winter comeback and then finally their long-awaited full album:eddie: 

Edited by TheCal

IVE's song is very good and Rei is looking snatched, love that for her :siptea: 

1 hour ago, Rainy Devil said:

HEYA didn't get to #1 but in the long run it did far better than Baddie and Rebel Heart.

Those last two are the definition of quick little singles. 

Heya isn't doing better than rebel heart spacer.png

2 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

HEYA didn't get to #1 but in the long run it did far better than Baddie and Rebel Heart.

Those last two are the definition of quick little singles. 

Isn't Rebel Heart one of the longest running #1s on MelOn or something?

8 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Heya isn't doing better than rebel heart spacer.png

HEYA had a fierce competition. 

Rebel Heart did good, yes, but at the time it peaked there wasn't much of a competition. It was mostly old songs on the top 10.

 

Just now, OrbitNumber1 said:

Isn't Rebel Heart one of the longest running #1s on MelOn or something?

I don't know much about MelOn nowadays lol.

I casually take a look at the circle chart and spotify updates. 

30 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

unos dos tres!

 

kamala-harris-vice-president.gif

What is your song ranking on the album, queen 

kamala-harris-vice-president.gif

the way Han could be in the upper ranking of ALL the Stray Kids ~rachas~ 

 

we love talent

 

oprah.gif

3 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

do yall remember when wonho exposed a testicle?

b2152ed75a7853b96920775c2e655f8f.gif

im afraid i dont. you should refresh our memory

 

b2152ed75a7853b96920775c2e655f8f.gif

the way ive been saying aespa shouldve been kpop's biggest trio instead of blackpink nachos and now huntr/x vindicated me

 

Banyak penggemar yang pergi meninggalkan lokasi Outside Lands 2023 ketika aespa jadi headliner, kenapa kira-kira? (Twitter @knrarchive, Instagram @espa_official)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.