Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

Do we think the "the broken in me sees the broken in you.." snippet is The One?

 

Also I wonder why she stopped teasing get out of my house, I hope it hasn't be scrapped

  • Replies 912
  • Views 44.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

I hope she has filmed already the video for this one! 

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

Do we think the "the broken in me sees the broken in you.." snippet is The One?

 

Also I wonder why she stopped teasing get out of my house, I hope it hasn't be scrapped

I hope she didn't scrap the "broken/crazy in me" song. I'm obsessed with it since day 1. Also, I wish we got the official title for it, like we know Get Out Of My House is titled DIY. 

 

If only there was someone in here who could answer that... :allears:

1 hour ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I hope she has filmed already the video for this one! 

I think she definetely has, along with the Joyride one, so it'll be coming the same day! :D

manifesting :alexz:

  1. FREEDOM
  2. CHAKRA
  3. MOTHER
  4. FUN
  5. YIPPIE KIYAY
  6. JOYRIDE
  7. IF I WAS U
  8. BOY CRAZY
  9. DIY
  10. THE ONE
  11. IN ME, IN YOU
  12. WILDLIFE
  13. NOTHING IN LIFE CAN KILL U LIKE LOVE
  14. DELUSIONAL
  15. RED FLAG
  16. CATHEDRAL

Edited by Vixen Eyes

On 11/22/2024 at 4:35 PM, livelikemusic said:

Mike O'Hearn from the "Joyride" video is a known MAGA sexist transphobe. Quotes from him and his IG:

  • "Women have to deal with menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, hot flashes, etc. Men have to deal with women. So it's a tie."
  • [Regarding the 2024 Presidential Election] "I haven't seen a man beat a woman this bad since the Olympics."
  • "The narrative that women belong in the kitchen is very offensive, the rest of the house needs cleaning too."

as a fellow jade stan and avi

 

pls stop you're making us look bad 

Alleged Titles from Album Sessions:

  • Chakra
  • Delusional
  • DIY
  • Do It First
  • Joyride
  • Nothing in Life Can Kill You Like Love
  • Mercury
  • Wildlife
  • Freedom
  • Cathedral
  • Boy Crazy
  • Red Flag

There are likely many more titles, but these are believed to have been intended for the upcoming album. though it's unclear which ones made the final cut. If I Was U was allegedly created for a project tied to a brand. I have no idea if this song was ever considered at any point.

 

There were also multiple snippets circulating with titles we haven't heard of, but I have no information about the sessions or dates. I'm only going off the details that have been shared from various sites and sources.

2 hours ago, Edgy said:

Alleged Titles from Album Sessions:

  • Chakra
  • Delusional
  • DIY
  • Do It First
  • Joyride
  • Nothing in Life Can Kill You Like Love
  • Mercury
  • Wildlife
  • Freedom
  • Cathedral
  • Boy Crazy
  • Red Flag

There are likely many more titles, but these are believed to have been intended for the upcoming album. though it's unclear which ones made the final cut. If I Was U was allegedly created for a project tied to a brand. I have no idea if this song was ever considered at any point.

 

There were also multiple snippets circulating with titles we haven't heard of, but I have no information about the sessions or dates. I'm only going off the details that have been shared from various sites and sources.

Where have these titles come from?

 

Also If I was U was originally intended for the Brat soundtrack but didn't make the cut. It got reworked at some point (not sure what for) but I don't believe it was ever intended for K6.

 

Its a shame, it would've been really good for the Brat or even Barbie soundtrack.

Edited by CroNich

this week is getting soooooo loooong

 

please Miss K, post a mv teaser, or reveal the real cover, or... idk, do something

In b4 the meltdowns when that AI piece of **** ends up being the official cover :suburban:

5 hours ago, Edgy said:

If I Was U was allegedly created for a project tied to a brand. I have no idea if this song was ever considered at any point.

For what it's worth, both an insider active on D*ree and a Twitter insider sent out missives that if people leaked If I Was U the project would keep getting pushed back. So it was considered at one point, at least.

 

That said, it's a hot mess of a song and I'm glad it's off the tracklist, especially when actual anthems like Boy Crazy exist.

19 minutes ago, keshaslottery said:

Proof from SESAC's database:

 

FlNdJcD.jpg

1 hour ago, gettsleazy said:

For what it's worth, both an insider active on D*ree and a Twitter insider sent out missives that if people leaked If I Was U the project would keep getting pushed back. So it was considered at one point, at least.

 

That said, it's a hot mess of a song and I'm glad it's off the tracklist, especially when actual anthems like Boy Crazy exist.

The verses are fire but the chorus is pretty corny

10 minutes ago, CroNich said:

The verses are fire but the chorus is pretty corny

I honestly wouldn't mind if she just recycled the "from one milli to another one" pre-chorus for a whole new song. It's just too good and cunty to be scrapped 

26 minutes ago, keshaslottery said:

I honestly wouldn't mind if she just recycled the "from one milli to another one" pre-chorus for a whole new song. It's just too good and cunty to be scrapped 

This!

57 minutes ago, keshaslottery said:

I honestly wouldn't mind if she just recycled the "from one milli to another one" pre-chorus for a whole new song. It's just too good and cunty to be scrapped 

Exactly!

 

From one meeting, to another one

Gonna turn my milli to a billion :katie2:

I also like the 

 

I bought this fit for the paparazzi, 

I planned this sh*t like "uh, you got me"

 

I just love the way she says it lol

9 hours ago, Edgy said:

Alleged Titles from Album Sessions:

  • Chakra
  • Delusional
  • DIY
  • Do It First
  • Joyride
  • Nothing in Life Can Kill You Like Love
  • Mercury
  • Wildlife
  • Freedom
  • Cathedral
  • Boy Crazy
  • Red Flag

There are likely many more titles, but these are believed to have been intended for the upcoming album. though it's unclear which ones made the final cut. If I Was U was allegedly created for a project tied to a brand. I have no idea if this song was ever considered at any point.

 

There were also multiple snippets circulating with titles we haven't heard of, but I have no information about the sessions or dates. I'm only going off the details that have been shared from various sites and sources.

 

6 hours ago, CroNich said:

Where have these titles come from?

 

Also If I was U was originally intended for the Brat soundtrack but didn't make the cut. It got reworked at some point (not sure what for) but I don't believe it was ever intended for K6.

 

Its a shame, it would've been really good for the Brat or even Barbie soundtrack.

i was the one who originally leaked these titles. i was offered these songs for $200 each (never gonna happen) and i dipped. i later on posted the titles on a leaks website as an image listing a bunch of titles for unleaked songs.

there is a "brat soundtrack version" on the same site i mentioned, but its bot from me. i chose to believe that its fake, though i really have no clue if its real or not.

4 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

For what it's worth, both an insider active on D*ree and a Twitter insider sent out missives that if people leaked If I Was U the project would keep getting pushed back. So it was considered at one point, at least.

 

That said, it's a hot mess of a song and I'm glad it's off the tracklist, especially when actual anthems like Boy Crazy exist.

you did not just say that about one of my fav Kesha songs from the last 5 years :chick2:

i never knew about it getting pushed back, etc part.

 

3 hours ago, TomTom said:

Proof from SESAC's database:

 

FlNdJcD.jpg

who/what is the Eat the Acid publisher?

I'm excited to hear this song in full. That chorus is addicting :katie2:

6 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

you did not just say that about one of my fav Kesha songs from the last 5 years :chick2:

i never knew about it getting pushed back, etc part.

 

who/what is the Eat the Acid publisher?

Kesha's own publisher, affiliated to Warner Chappell. Since Gag Order, her share of the compositions are under the Eat The Acid publisher.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.