Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Predict LG7 first Week Sales

First Week Sales 156 members have voted

  1. 1. First Week Predicitons

    • 400k-500k+
      9%
      15
    • 200k-300k
      42%
      67
    • 100k-150k
      27%
      43
    • 70k-90k
      19%
      31

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/09/24 at 06:35 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 73
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Why is there no option for 150-200k? What do I vote if I say 95k?     OPEN UP THE SCHOOLS

  • 100k-150k seems generous at this point, but that's my guess. 

  • No one laughed ....stale like the Movie your fave is currently in lol    

Well she's definitely not doing more than PF2 first week! I'm gonna say 75k-90k max! 

150-200k, with a chance of higher if substantial hype is built

I think 100-150k is solid for her

 

Chromatica Openeed with 300k because of the bundles, Rom and she was still very relevant after ASIB

 

Its been 4 years now

 

It all depends if she's able to score a hit, without it its around 120k my prediction 

Idk she's been absent for so long now and her fanbase doesn't seem to be as big as before. Maybe 100k or more if she has a hit song

I consider Harlequin to be LG7. It is a solo album by Lady Gaga recorded in a studio, is it not?

 

As for LG8, I expect at least 200-300k seeing as I've been assured Harlequin's success—or lack thereof—is merely due to it being affiliated with the Joker film franchise, having some covers mixed in with the originals, and being in a specific genre as if the Billboard 200 is not an all-genre chart.

200k+ if the lead single is a decent top 10 hit with few weeks in top 10 and longevity on hot 100. 

 

Im glad its not coming until next year all this hate she's getting right now due to JFad would impact her lead single for sure. 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Galah said:

I consider Harlequin to be LG7. It is a solo album by Lady Gaga recorded in a studio, is it not?

 

As for LG8, I expect at least 200-300k seeing as I've been assured Harlequin's success—or lack thereof—is merely due to it being affiliated with the Joker film franchise, having some covers mixed in with the originals, and being in a specific genre as if the Billboard 200 is not an all-genre chart.

She clearly said harlequin is lg6.5 a companion side project to jfad..  things in real world dont work as per your whims and fancies. If the artist said its Lg 6.5 then its been engraved in stone that way.

With another Jimmy Kimmel performance I could definitely see it selling over a million! 

But I'll say 900k-950k to be on the safe side. 

4 minutes ago, shimind said:

She clearly said harlequin is lg6.5 a companion side project to jfad..  things in real world dont work as per your whims and fancies. If the artist said its Lg 6.5 then its been engraved in stone that way.

Respectfully, she can have her opinion and I can have mine. :zzz: 6.5 is 7 when rounding to the nearest whole, a mathematical convention established (or "engraved in stone", if you will) long before this seventh studio album's release. I hope that helps!

It is Lady Gaga, she is going to sell 2 million units. I swear, all the Katy Perry fans are just jealous that Gaga still gets ratings. 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.