Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Shimenawa

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Shimenawa

  1. Angela Merkel and Ursula von der Leyen
  2. She kinda killed her pop career when she tried to appear as a credible rapper but she is talented so I don't count her out. She said she's tired and wants to make music from a real place in one of these live streams so I don't think she wants to play the pop game anymore
  3. I don't think Shakira is maga so that's probably where the awkwardness comes from
  4. Is she ok with people taking her pictures and doing whatever they want with it? Like putting her in porn or making her say crazy things, or using her voice and making her sing whatever.
  5. Tina Turner & Cher did it too at an even older age, don't undermine them
  6. Is that where her queerphobia comes from? Because she cannot be herself?
  7. Gaga did that cameo for Bruno so let's not drag her into this
  8. Is that the Bruno Mars collaborator? I didn't know she was maga and transphobic. I hope Zara wasn't aware as well
  9. Bring Your Luv was meh, I wish she performed another song instead Charli was the highlight, she looked hot and it felt more like a natural collab than the one with Sabrina
  10. She will get a new #1 single, she wants to beat the Beatles record, I think that was the whole point of the rerelease. Her legacy will be being the most successful singer
  11. Isn't it dangerous to walk in those heels pregnant
  12. Don't worry AI writing camps are coming
  13. Ga Ga, Björk, Beyoncé, Billie
  14. That explains why she was obsessed with Brigitte Macron
  15. Inuit throat singing. Collabs with Björk and Tanya Tagaq
  16. Charli was the main attraction, not Taylor. She looked hot and outperformed the others
  17. 3 years is better Every year you end up with poor quality like Taylor Every 5 years the artist end up forgotten and irrelevant
  18. I don't know it has lost his prestige and relevance but it's still nice to see our faves perform and win
  19. All these downvotes because I said Madge was a legend. You little Madonsters are so fragile

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.