Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

the essays over a cute little side project its just not that serious 

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Which songs are the originals can anyone tell me as someone who hasn't listened? And is she doing that guttural, operatic singing that I'm sick of or is her tone more natural and poppy?

I wish they reworked that leaked ASIB era song "We Could Be Lovers" for this. I feel like it would have fit really well. 

2 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

Do we see this getting positive reviews?

I think the reviews will be fairly positive, the album is great for what it is but ATRL is hungry for the pop music of LG7 and was never going to eat something like this up anyway

this is an amazing record and I'm so grateful we got this before we can immerse in the dark bops of LG7

21 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You can tell.

 

:nicole2:

The pretentiousness never stops lmao

 

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

  • Popular Post
38 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You can tell.

 

:nicole2:

You tell me:suburban:

 

 

This album has it all. :heart2:
And her vocals have never been better 

I love the original tracks. I honestly don't care for the covers. However, I do think think her vocals are great on this.

Harlequin is def not a bad album but without keeping the movie in mind, it's just a cover album where the songs are delivered in a way that is quite similar to the originals. It sounds polished, though as a whole, it could have been just a little bit more. Perhaps it's too difficult to judge this album apart from the film. In any case, there are a number of enjoyable tracks on the album but it's not what I necessarily wanted from her at this moment. 

The album is okay. I'm not a big jazz fan but I'm happy that we're finally getting music from her again and soon LG7. My favorite track is Smile.

Her best album this decade :clap3: I dare even say that it's in the top 5 her best albums.

 

TFM > ASIB > BTW > Harlequin > ARTPOP > Chromatica > Cheek To Cheek > The Fame > Joanne > Love for Sale 

I do not usually listen to jazz. But I think my only "complaint" would be that it takes a minute for a lot of the tracks to pick up tempo. I wish I still used Apple Music so I could adjust the start time nnnn

I was really hoping for Ultraviolence energy with this project - some surfy, dark-grunge 70's rock but instead she gave us jazz and gospel

 

spacer.png

Edited by ArtDeco

I loved by first listen, after a full day at work I was also away from spoilers and ATRL Debbie Downers that could have sucked the joy I felt from this album. You can hear her passionate interpretation in every song, it's a precious collection of performances, I'm sure she's super proud of it, even though it's probably gonna flop on the charts! 

 

I love that joyful stance is probably the opposite from what we will hear in the soundtrack and movie next week, even just in that snippet of Close to You you could hear the delusion in Harley's voice, while Gaga sings it with a sweet, almost childlike disposition :jonny:

 

Folie a Deux is a wonderful song, really cute and felt. But Happy Mistake is a lovely surprise too, she sounds so authentic and grown up, I'm so proud of her :jonny:

 

I'm so happy she released this record, I'm so happy to be her fan:heart:

I'm a Liddo but this is the first album of hers I just can't get into…

 

To serve those subversive visuals for… this? 
 

The "jazz" isn't even jazzing, just old showtunes… 

 

Anyway. LG7 please come through 

  • Popular Post

Your pagely reminder that YOU not liking jazz music does NOT EQUATE TO this being a bad album. We get it, a lot of you only listen to dance pop.

What is this Cheek To Cheek The Re-Up Gaga Reloaded

 

I mean it's not bad it's pretty good actually but jazz again Gaga please have a mercy :bam:

 

No. I didn't expected pop bangerz from this we been knew these are covers but album cover were in different vibe than another jazz

Edited by BlueBlue

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.