Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

JADE - "Midnight Cowboy"

Featured Replies

On 9/7/2024 at 6:51 PM, abra said:

She's in New York and her brows aren't bleached so I'd bet she's there recording the supposed third consecutive video she mentioned a few weeks ago.

Can she not do that. Really throws off her whole look lol

 

  • Replies 470
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh this is IT. This is CAMP. This is THEATRE. The spoken word intro is so gay in the best possible way. The way I can close my eyes and feel myself being transported to a different world with this son

  • the amount of people in this thread worried about streams and chart positions.... can we just enjoy the music?

  • cAN wE jUsT eNjOy tHe mUsiC?     and then no actual album sees the light of day just like Leigh Anne and Perrie because she refuses to strike the iron while it's hot and decide to just

  • Author
7 hours ago, glitch said:

Not the delay...when I catch her

not you changing your iconic avi, idk how i feel about that

 

Normaniglitchavi.thumb.gif.dc68d0d18e8f9

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

not you changing your iconic avi, idk how i feel about that

 

Normaniglitchavi.thumb.gif.dc68d0d18e8f9

She'll come back when the time is right 

 

spacer.png

SCREAM. Do you think this was delayed because of Perrie, again? If so, that's twice they almost clashed ddddd. Their labels have it in for each other! 

Quote

Full of beans despite touching down at 2am, the newly minted solo artist will head back to London immediately post-presentation, because there are Live Lounge performances and LA video shoots to prep for as the publicity around her second single ramps up.

Assuming she shot the videos for Midnight Cowboy and That's Showbiz Baby! in the UK and will head to Los Angeles to shoot the video for the second single? That's what I got.

On 9/15/2024 at 4:36 PM, SchmoodRing said:

Can she not do that. Really throws off her whole look lol

 

I've been holding back on commenting on it but her eyebrows have been so distracting lmao

Sad this has been delayed a bit. AOMD been out for 2 months(!!) and still on repeat so it's ok I'm ok :alexz3:

this is the song who went viral on twitter saying like she's the it girl?

On 9/15/2024 at 9:36 PM, SchmoodRing said:

Can she not do that. Really throws off her whole look lol

 

 

10 hours ago, Sazare said:

I've been holding back on commenting on it but her eyebrows have been so distracting lmao

Shhhh she said in an interview that the more people ask her to stop bleaching her brows, the more she wants to do it :toofunny2:

6 hours ago, goverm3nth0ker said:

this is the song who went viral on twitter saying like she's the it girl?

No, that one is That's Showbiz Baby. This is the one she teased in Brazil that's supposedly Renaissance-esque with nods to balls etc.

Edited by abra

What was the point of her teasing Showbiz Baby just for 2 months of silence on it and then to release another random track? For a track thats supposed to come out in a week, she hasn't even teased Midnight Cowboy at all on any social media platform. I need sis to get a better team (and a stylist) stat. 

Quote

 

Jade Thirlwall has teamed up with chart-topper Raye on her next solo single, 'Midnight Cowboy'.

The Little Mix star is set follow-up her debut track 'Angel Of My Dreams' with another "bass-heavy" tune, which sees her rap, and it's been revealed that she recruited the BRIT Award-winning star to help pen the song. 

An insider told The Sun newspaper's Bizarre column: "Like Angel Of My Dreams, Midnight Cowboy is a bass-heavy beast of a track.

"Raye helped write the song earlier this year with Jonah Christian, who has worked with the likes of Cardi B and Normani."

Jade raps: "I'm a real wild b****, yeah, I'm mental. I'm the ride of your life, not a rental."

It's expected to drop next week.

 

 

On 9/14/2024 at 4:57 AM, RideOrDie said:

this is now delayed to 25 September

and there is still no cover 

sorry gays! 

I was so perched for midnight and just saw this 

Wait what is this? How did I miss it? Is this a single? Is the snippet the one she previewed in the club? With the video of her as redhead Jade/'Fifth Element' Jade? And we all thought the song was called "It Girl"?

 

I'm so confused at how I missed…whatever this is…over the past 2 weeks. 

30 minutes ago, Rihinvention said:

Wait what is this? How did I miss it? Is this a single? Is the snippet the one she previewed in the club? With the video of her as redhead Jade/'Fifth Element' Jade? And we all thought the song was called "It Girl"?

 

I'm so confused at how I missed…whatever this is…over the past 2 weeks. 

It's getting released next week.

2 hours ago, Rihinvention said:

Wait what is this? How did I miss it? Is this a single? Is the snippet the one she previewed in the club? With the video of her as redhead Jade/'Fifth Element' Jade? And we all thought the song was called "It Girl"?

 

I'm so confused at how I missed…whatever this is…over the past 2 weeks. 

it's not the it girl snippet, she played another snippet in brazil

 

  • Author
5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I was so perched for midnight and just saw this 

well good news is that it finally has a cover art

issa bit basic compared to the angel of my dreams one but still giving sexy tumblr idk

 

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

well good news is that it finally has a cover art

issa bit basic compared to the angel of my dreams one but still giving sexy tumblr idk

 

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

have you listened to the full song? i'm curious about her decision to release this as the second show of her debut, even if it's just a promo, since i've heard some people call it one of the weakest in the album

 

hope it doesn't kill her buzz in any way, she needs to capitalise on the new casuals she attracted with Angel

It's a promo song. There's another promo song following soon after… proper second single November/December.

Hmmm… I don't understand why she'd release this and then That's Showbiz, baby! a few weeks later…. A dual release at the same time would have been better imo

 

Also releasing a single in November/December is quite possibly the worst thing they could do. It could very easily fail to survive the Christmas freeze…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.