Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

Striptease is her best song hands down. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the ending, just felt completely off compared to the masterpiece of sounds that came before it ends out. 

Need the album to leak early.

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

1 hour ago, Moloko Plus said:

Is the Girl Feels Good leak that's going around the demo? Is it any different from the album version?

It was a leak from the FIFA 25 soundtrack in October when that game released I think? The label submitted the song for that so I believe it's the final version.

This will be the first album by fka i will listen. I love the songs she has released so far so i am perched. 

ATTENRION THIS IS HOW BAD ******* GO TO PRAGUE :jonny6: let's goooo

11 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Got my tickets for Berlin! :jonny4:

me too :chick1: the VIP packages are just 💀 i hope there will be VERY FEW people who get the early entry lmao

18 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

me too :chick1: the VIP packages are just 💀 i hope there will be VERY FEW people who get the early entry lmao

Ticketmaster didn't show any vip tickets for me? :rip:

3 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Ticketmaster didn't show any vip tickets for me? :rip:

sameee that's why i went with Berlin instead of Paris but then if you enter again on the same link you got by SMS you'll see the VIP packages 💀 well 213€ for early entry and a poster is a stretch, 500+ for the meet & greet… i guess it's her bratification. 

 

i just hope i can see her properly, i know you Germans are tall af and my short ass will struggle

Not her dropping album of the year in January :giraffe:

 

Striptease >>title track >>> Drum>>>> perfect Stranger 

 

 

CANT WAITTTTTTT for the album

1 hour ago, FlyPirate said:

i just hope i can see her properly, i know you Germans are tall af and my short ass will struggle

Girl, my 5'7 ass is right there with you when it comes to concert experiences here :deadbanana4:

Eusexua was my favorite 2024 song. Drums of Death and Striptease are amazing as well.

Not the biggest fan of Perfect Stranger, but it's not a song I would skip.

 

Really looking forward to this. The snippets I've heard sound amazing. The whole project sounds very fresh.

5 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Imogen Heap interviewed her for Spotify's Countdown

 

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6LtPY9IJ8KkHFG09FEh6J1

Omg gonna listen to this. I was wondering when she would do some more promo for this

2 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Bad World Exclusive Water Vinyl was cancelled :biblio::gaycat7:

it was ugly anyway :fan:

6 hours ago, spiritboy said:

This will be the first album by fka i will listen. I love the songs she has released so far so i am perched. 

just listen to her other albums???

omg the Prague show will be epic :jonny: Imagine experiencing Eusexua in the very place that inspired it, ugh one of the best places in Europe. I need her to add Give Up to the setlist :eli: 

40 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

it was ugly anyway :fan:

i wanted the liquid filled vinyl and i liked the simple cover, looks gorgeous when framed on my wall, like the white brat vinyl

Edited by MusicIsMyMaster

is this the first review?

 

https://www.humo.be/muziek/review-eusexua-van-fka-twigs~b918d0f0/

 

3.5/5 yikessss they basically said the second half of the album is a bit generic and bland.

 

(also the little 'brat' shade :fan:)

I I I I

Ache ache ache for

You you you you

I I I I 

 

Still one of my favorites of hers. I hooope there's a good amount of pre-EUS stuff for the tour  

why do I kind of feel we'll get a deluxe with the Valentino songs?

23 minutes ago, Club classic said:

why do I kind of feel we'll get a deluxe with the Valentino songs?

i don't think so

1 hour ago, FlyPirate said:

is this the first review?

 

https://www.humo.be/muziek/review-eusexua-van-fka-twigs~b918d0f0/

 

3.5/5 yikessss they basically said the second half of the album is a bit generic and bland.

 

(also the little 'brat' shade :fan:)

Well, Striptease is on the second part and it doesn't seem generic at all, twigs has probably done cooler things but it's an excellent song. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.