Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

I'm beginning to suspect this will be Twigs' first work to not achieve BNM status, I hope I'm wrong. :ryan3:

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I disliked DOD when I first heard it but it's actually a grower. 

 

I do think production wise it could've been a little more maximalist. Especially for a song called DRUMS OF DEATH :rip: But its a cute interlude-esque type bop

DOD has so much potential but it just doesn't work as an interlude for me. The chorus is great and I appreciate the melodies but the verses are just abysmal 

9 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

I'm beginning to suspect this will be Twigs' first work to not achieve BNM status, I hope I'm wrong. :ryan3:

why ? :snowman:

22 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

I'm beginning to suspect this will be Twigs' first work to not achieve BNM status, I hope I'm wrong. :ryan3:

neither EP2 nor CAPRISONGS got BNM

Striptease, Jesus Christ :jonnycat:

 

Still not sold on the speaking stuff but these are some of her best vocals ever. Amazing harmonies, the last 1.5 mins had me gagged, etc. 

 

She's 5 for 5 tbh --- AOTY me thinking

1 hour ago, My20sBlues said:

I'm beginning to suspect this will be Twigs' first work to not achieve BNM status, I hope I'm wrong. :ryan3:

they put Eusexua as #22 in their end of year list… they've just been super stingy with BNT lately…

 

however pitchfork have always stanned twigs hard so maybe something IS up

The untagged leaked with another cover art

 

cover.png

 

(It's the backcover of the album, just edited)

Is the l-word from Room Of Fools the real one? It sounds fake to me

3 hours ago, My20sBlues said:

Is the l-word from Room Of Fools the real one? It sounds fake to me

there's a demo that leaked a billion years ago 

the hidden adlibs/whispers in Striptease are kinda driving me insane 

not gonna listen to Striptease until this is out. Happy Eusexua week btw. 

Don't forget that the Striptease leak you are listening is an AI Edit made from LQ Tagged-as-hell version. 

Edited by xokuba

30 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Don't forget that the Striptease leak you are listening is an AI Edit made from LQ Tagged-as-hell version. 

Just a reminder than the HQ leaked not long after someone posted that edit :gaycat4:

28 minutes ago, Forestboy said:

Just a reminder than the HQ leaked not long after someone posted that edit :gaycat4:

:rip: oh my god

Can't wait for ATRL to react to Childlike Things it sounds like Art Angels by Grimes ! 

32 minutes ago, koyan said:

Can't wait for ATRL to react to Childlike Things it sounds like Art Angels by Grimes ! 

oh wow :jonny6:

 

so excited for this

I can't believe this is out in 72 hours

 

feels like there's so little hype for AOTY

1 hour ago, Bentendo said:

I can't believe this is out in 72 hours

 

feels like there's so little hype for AOTY

Well she dragged this era since September, performing half the album before the release. She killed the hype

Is the Girl Feels Good leak that's going around the demo? Is it any different from the album version?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.